SRT Hellcat Forum banner

How can I get the DOB and build number for my hellcat challenger

8K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  benblanc 
#1 ·
Website or anything would be helpful.

#4 ·
I tried the RS route with no luck he is very busy.
I tried matching all the build number with vin # on this forum with no luck. Build numbers are not in order like vin#.
Has anyone found another way to get the build number?

#5 ·
I tried the RS route with no luck he is very busy.
I tried matching all the build number with vin # on this forum with no luck. Build numbers are not in order like vin#.
Has anyone found another way to get the build number?
Send ResumeSpeed a PM, and give him time ... he will get back to you. He might have missed your post on the other thread because there are so many other people posting, too. And no, the build number is not in the VIN because they build all models of the Challenger, Charger, and 300 in the same line at the Brampton Plant. You might be able to get the build number by calling the Dodge SRT division and asking one of them. I just PM'd ResumeSpeed and got the info from him.

April

#6 ·
For the DOB, look at the build sheets that were in the car when it was delivered, I have around 6 or so computer printouts that were in the car that someone left there after it went down the assembly line.
There is also a number listed noted as seq: but I'm not sure the meaning of it yet...
But the build date is definitely on those sheets, even has a time stamp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.