how much did you pay for ypur hellcat

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by SrtHellcat, Nov 22, 2014.

1. SrtHellcat

SrtHellcat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Placed my order they required no down payment, I'm trading my 2011 srt challenger w only 9735 miles, so now that it'll be here soon doing the paperwork, an there adding something called addendum, which there adding onto the price after which they said they weren't.. I'm gona haggle w them what do y'all think...or what r u guys paying

2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    $77k including all upgrades and TTL soon to be finalized

3. SrtHellcat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What's all the upgrades, they quoted me 65k

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    $5k markup, automatic, navigation, Laguna leather, premium tires, phantom black, not including my upside down trades of two cars, the challenger and super bee, Mopar EVTS, tint package, lug nut wheel security and few other options

• Like Like x 1
  5. WNY Cat

WNY Cat SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    MSRP

• Like Like x 1
  6. SrtHellcat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's cool all I have is a mark up added to mine that I'm trying to have them take away lol

7. SrtHellcat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ya that's what I'm trying to get down to

8. Bane

Bane Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm also paying MSRP. Lots of dealers out there selling that way. Also a lot of dealers out there charging way more.

9. SrtHellcat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Where r u guys located, I'm buying from mo but currently stationed in Alaska... I guess if they want my business they'll do it huh lol

10. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just haggled with mine because I found it posted for under MSRP. I have negative equity in my car and got that down and paying MSRP for car so, I'm a happy camper in Washington. If you already have a contract I would call bs on an addendum!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kaiju

Kaiju Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Originally I thought Hellcats were going to be much more limited, and I was talking to 4 different dealerships in different places in Louisiana. Only one called me when allocations were going out, they wanted to mark up, the other 3 told me they were going to friends of the owner, so I told the one that was marking it up, i don't care, i just want my car! Even after reading about people getting it at MSRP, I still don't care because so far my dealer has treated me very well considering I had never bought anything from them before, don't live nearby, and they are only getting the one (not sure what they are getting in 2nd allocation).

In fact, if they continue to do well by me, I may go back to them when I'm ready to replace my daily driver. Not sure what I want for my next car at this point. My daily is only 3 years old at this point.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That is as important, or more, than price. If you are treated well and not jacked on other things, it is probably cool. I go back to my same dealer over and over because they always treat me fair. Plus I use the service dept and they don't jerk me around like others have tried.:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kaiju

Kaiju Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah, my current car is a Ford, and I got screwed by the guy at that dealership. If I went back, I would definitely use a different sales guy, and have a different attitude. I was too nice, and I think they took advantage. The local Dodge dealership kinda sucks too. I almost bought a Challenger from them instead of my current daily driver a few years ago, but they didn't even want to try and sell the car. They just wanted someone to come hand them money, and drive off the lot. Didn't even want to interact at all. Add that to the lack of Hellcat, and I would want to go do burnouts in their parking lot when mine comes in...I just don't know if I would have to bring it to them for service or not, lol. I may have to bring it to the dealer I'm buying it from.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you are able to, I ould. The relationship I have built with my dealer helps with service and car buying. They know I don't put up with crap and that if I say something is wrong, I am not an idiot, something is wrong. They make sure I am treated fair and don't charge me for crap I don't need. In fact, I was worried about not getting the plugs changed in my Charger 2 months ago because I have been waiting for my Hellcat and my service guy was like, don't spend the money, even if it isn't till the end of the year you will not void your warranty. I appreciated that. When the Hellcats came out, I called to find out pricing and he said, you are a good customer, MSRP! Those relationships are hard to find in this day and age!

• Like Like x 2
  15. sublime6spd

sublime6spd Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ever with your mark up you are still paying less than a Canadian does. I paid MSRP and with options and taxes it was just over 79K out the door. If it ever gets built.
    6spd is optional here, Laguna leather, navigation, summer tires, blk hood

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1