How to make the 'custom' SRT settings 'stick'?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by RadCat, Jan 24, 2016.

1. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have a custom SRT driving config that I like, but it never sticks or remembering that I changed it. So I have to press the SRT button and push the custom option every time I start the car. How do I make my custom setting stick as the default every time I start the car? There is no 'save' option. The custom option saves my settings but it always starts in 'default' mode. How do I change/fix it?

2. CDNHellcat

CDNHellcat Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you tap the SRT button twice while driving it loads your custom settings. I don't see that as a big deal. So try just double tapping it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Indeed, as soon as you start the engine just double-tap that SRT button, and it should recall the settings and go straight into Custom Drive Mode.

4. Tomcat707

Tomcat707 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Is there any way to get it to just come up to "Gauges 1" every time you start it? I have been trying to find something on that in the manual and cannot find anything. So....I am starting it, and double tapping but that just gets you to drive mode configuration screen. Then you still have to open performance apps and go to Gauges 1, etc. Seems like it takes a real long time for the performance apps to open.... like a minute or 2. No big deal, but would be handy.