I mentioned the truth about this car and got hated on

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by srthellcato, Jan 4, 2015.

1. srthellcato

srthellcato Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I don't own a hellcat challenger or hellcat charger. These cars are monstrous with power. I went on a YouTube page and one guy claimed his car was fast. He owned a mustang with a coyote motor swapped into his fastback.

He had the nerve to tell me oh the hellcats are slow and I sound like a fanboy. I replied the hellcat is the truth I don't see any other muscle car coming with a high amount of HP out the factory. He said his cars built not brought I laughed at him because he didn't build the his 92 mustang he only swapped the motor.

I explained to him even if he builds the coyote motor he won't make it across state with it nor be able to sell it because the car is dated and that the only value his car has is the motor if that.

He said the car is slow because its heavy. I replied slow are you serious low 11s are slow out the factory? Drag radials will get you in the 10s. From that point on I knew he was all talk.

I explained to him the hellcat is worth more because for one its new,two its fast and three its reliable and able to travel across state to state without having to worry about the car breaking down unlike for.

I went to explain to him also the chassis is a 92 ford more than likely you can paint that car over and over its prolly got enough bodyfiller on it to bake a cake. I laughed and said even if you do try to sell the mustang I bet you'll be embarrassed to know its true worth once they place a magnet on the side of the car and it doesn't stick to the car.

I know haters are gonna hate but not like this.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Glen A.

Glen A. Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Today I a mustang give me the one finger solute.to bad I was waiting to get on a street and he was going the other way. They are so jealous.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Eh, just wait until with get real competition from the electric 800+ lbs-ft TQ Tesla :)

4. Hattrick

Hattrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I seriously think it's time to charge a membership fee to join the Forum. Works wonders on other sites.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I don't agree with charging,, but I think the guy with the mustang has a treat coming when he goes to run one of our cars

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ncarter124

ncarter124 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I've noticed that Ford fanboys, Mustang owners especially are internet bullies and tend to just annoy everyone regardless of fact or anything else really. We have already had a GT500 owner come in here "calling out" the Hellcat. I don't know why they and a lot of other people can't just enjoy cars of all kinds and be a true enthusiast. They remind me of the 13-year-old kids squabbling over Playstation graphics or Xbox graphics. All nameplates are guilty of this, but Ford seems to be the worst. I was on SVTPerformance when I had my 2012 GT (worst car I have ever owned) and they are the biggest group of douchebags you can possibly imagine.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Funny thing,, there has not been one hellcat owner on this forum bashing other cars..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. ncarter124

ncarter124 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Exactly. I forget the guys username but I think it was 'shelbysarebetter' or something akin to that. As soon as I saw that I put him on my Ignore list (the only person on it) because I just get so sick of that childish behavior.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The Dude

The Dude Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They are thread crappers is all...Playing kids games many forums contain such an element and its sad..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Aye. It is interesting pony and slomaro fanboys like to dedicate time to troll our forum for a race. They sure got nothing better to do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ChallengerDad

ChallengerDad SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The easiest and cheapest way to make yourself feel better about not being at the top of the hill is to cast aspersions about the guy who is. When you're number 1, everybody's gunning for ya, so get used to it.
    Just maintain your level of dignity and class, and the "haters" will do a great job of exposing themselves as jealous "wanna-be's".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. The Dude

The Dude Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They did it on Challengertalk when we opened doors back in 2007 they are predictable. Oh so predictable.
    They know they are slow that's gotta suck...lol I have a few buddies with pony cars they are all on the defensive constantly.

No one is worth the rubber on my tires unless I say so and no taunting will change that.
    They are all PSP Boy Racers!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Preach it brotha!

Straight up real talk!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think much of it is jealousy. While for others, it's just their own insecurity.
    The reason those of us on this site don't bash others, is we are secure in ourselves, and have nothing to prove. Whether we have zero cars, and are saving up for a Hellcat, or if we have a dozen awesome expensive cars, nobody judges or maligns one another, we just admire the Hellcats, and desire them, and can appreciate that others have their own preferences even if it's not our cup of tea. How boring would the roads be, and car shows, if everybody only liked one type of car? Even though I personally think mustangs suck, I can admit some are very fast, and I kinda like the old fastbacks (ie: Eleanor in 'Gone in 60 seconds') but I don't ever plan to own a Ford. But, when I see somebody with a nice one, at a car show, I can enjoy briefly checking it out, and admiring the unique features that the prideful owner has put into his dream car. When somebody bashes the Hellcat, despite never even seeing one in person (*much less riding in one) I see them as immature, and probably very insecure, having to put down others in an attempt to make themselves feel bigger and better. Most of the time, those that do disparage others don't actually have a nice car, and thus are jealous of others that do. Just my two cents on the matter.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. The Dude

The Dude Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hellcats owners Just be snapping necks and cashing checks.. 10830818_10204434372172733_7219097117977777816_o.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1