I need Sublime Auto. Help!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by mnext02, May 8, 2015.

1. mnext02

mnext02 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ordered back in Sep. Still waiting. Can't take it anymore. Do I need to put in new order for 2016???

Anyone know of any available for Msrp??

2. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Unfortunately, the A8 is going to be a problem getting. Get on the Dodge Build site, build the car you want and then search inventory 250+ miles. Start calling. You are going to have to find one unspoken for as they are not filling anymore VON A8 orders it would appear. Dodge is asking VON A8 holders if they will switch to M6 at this point. If you can't find one inbound to a Dealer, probably have to wait on the 2016. Sorry for the news. None of this is fair to those that got in line last September. :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    the only thing you have going for you is Sublime is the most popular color...your 4-5 months late if your starting your search now...finding one for $10k adm is possible, but msrp for a A8 is probably unlikely at this point.......people have been finding them for msrp, but more so 4 months ago than now since the A8 isnt being produced anymore

time to search the whole country for one and make 100 phone calls......find the few that are out there and keep calling and making offers.....they do get posted here weekly, but not many A8's anymore

good luck!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. BtheChamp76

BtheChamp76 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    mnext02, bolivarshagnasty and huggytree nailed right on the money. While looking across the country for my dad, I have found a couple Sublime A8's that were unspoken for...but they come with hefty adm's as you'll see below.

Sublime, A8, Laguna Black Leather, Black Hood, +$15k adm last I heard @ Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Colorado

Sublime, A8, Laguna Black Leather, +$20k adm last I heard @ Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario in California

Dealers play the "there's no more automatics coming" card pretty hard so most aren't willing to budge on the adm. You just have to keep calling and searching and keeping an eye on the forums. Ended up finding my dad's dream car yesterday evening (B5 Blue, M6, only $5k adm in D status...moved ahead of me in one day haha) from a lead on here so don't give up hope.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sinurgy

Sinurgy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What sucks is in this case, they're actually right. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. redkey

redkey Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    rough going for those for whom there is no substitute for an A8. but on the positive side, sales personnel ignorance about the product might be paying off in regard to that...at least until they figure out they could squeeze an additional excuse for markups on the A8's that they can get.

7. JT's shaker

JT's shaker Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  8. JT's shaker

JT's shaker Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  9. Noquarter

Noquarter Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Most of these are sold orders.

I must have called 50 dealers and I quickly learned that dodge automatically posts cars to these sites even though they are sold orders. Still worth a phone call I guess

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    i still think its possible.....maybe not for msrp, but possibly for as low as $5k adm

if sublime and A8 are must haves you will have to accept an ADM right now......if you really want the car its sitting on a car lot and can be bought today somewhere in the USA....if your not willing to travel or make phone calls your chances are Zero

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MikeD1

MikeD1 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Don't bother calling Fields in Sanford unless you're willing to pay huge ADM ($15k +).

Been looking for an A8 Sublime (w/Laguna, NAV, Satin hood, summer tires) for months now with no luck. Most dealers in FL want huge ADM :mad: & I'm not able to travel too far for personal reasons.

I've pretty much given up hope of finding one & have started looking at alternative cars :(

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  12. Smitty

Smitty Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    MikeD1 is either misunderstanding something or someone has misinformed him ,as Fields doesn't use markup on any vehicle and our dealer fee is one of the lowest around a $689.00. Anyone that knows me and that has followed me on here knows this. Please feel free to call me Mike at 407-878-7710 t Fields and ask for Smitty

• Like Like x 1
  13. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    you dont need to travel to pick it up...hire a shipper------do you have a friend or relative that would pick it up for you and drive it home....if you were my brother / friendand paid for my plane ticket and food id be glad to fly across the country and drive it home.....it would be cool to drive someone elses HC home for them.....

also dont be fussy on the options...take whats there.....if your specific about it being loaded that just hurts you...take any Sublime A8 you can find

i wanted a stripped model and got a loaded one......found it for msrp and grabbed it......didnt want the summer tires....(and still dont)

14. Zookeeper93

Zookeeper93 GOZ211

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  15. Smog Dog

Smog Dog Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    • Agree Agree x 1