I Spy Challenger Hellcat #3

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by BULL, Jun 18, 2016.

1. BULL

BULL ________173.7mph_______ ___2016 Colorado Mile___ Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I spied a black Challenger HC headed West to Nederland out of Boulder Saturday night (18 June 2016) at about 7:40pm.

I was headed down the hill after making the run up. The road's a bit rough to do much of anything to aggressive, it's still suffering all of that damage from the '13 floods, that and the Highway Patrol was out as well...

(I'm was the Billet Silver w/ Satin hood...)

2. dragrcr

dragrcr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have probably seen 50 different ones at the race track. I live in the Pasadena/Los Angeles area and lots of them show up at Irwindale to try it out and there are probably 5 or 6 regulars that show up including me. I have only seen a few out in the wild though. Saw one Sublime one sitting idling along side a residential street while walking to work in the rain. That was a surprise.

3. BULL

BULL ________173.7mph_______ ___2016 Colorado Mile___ Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    These threads I've created are just an attempt to connect with fellow HC owners that I see out in the real world in my very local area.

The forums are great, but they aren't very tangible...

:)