If anyone is looking for a TorRed 392 wirh 3040 miles

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT 392' started by Zookeeper93, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Zookeeper93

Zookeeper93 GOZ211

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    we traded our 2013 TorRed 392 when we bought our hellcat back in feb. We are its only owners. We bought in new off the lot in April 2014. It has only 3040 miles. Manfred is still sitting on the car lot at David Stanley Dodge in Midwest City, OK. He's priced below what we got in trade.
    I loved Manny and it's killing me that he was so well taken care of with us, had a cover on every night, and no one has bought him.
    If you know of anyone in the market for a 2013, that was only driven less than a year, and never ragged on or abused, then here is a lead on a great car who needs a happy home.
    Yea, it's pathetic, I completely own it, that I still check the dealer site to see him there.

2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's interesting, I suppose it's the area or demographics. I had a super bee that was used but brand spanking new when I traded it in and someone but it within a week. Saw it driving around too lol. I do hope that someone buys your 392, those are wonderful engines