If you haven't driven the Charger Hellcat yet...

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by sliknik, Apr 6, 2016.

?

Do you play Forza games?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. sliknik

sliknik Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    ...you can now experience driving one in Forza Motorsport 6 for Xbox One (for $3)!

[​IMG]

I'm driving my new SuperCharger in the game until my real one comes!

In case you're wondering, the Callenger Hellcat is already in the game:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I find RR3 fun on an IPad. They have SRT and Vipers, no Hellcats yet. But I hate driving stuff with low cornering capability in VR.

3. ppowell1983

ppowell1983 BANNED Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Are you talking about Racing Rivals? I have a Hellcat Charger and Challenger in that game.

4. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No, Real Racing 3. Accelerate rt finger, brake left finger, steer with the IPad. Amazing game, not much could be better with gameplay unless they can add partial accelerate and brake with the new Apple pressure technology. EA Sports apparently bought Firemonkeys who invented it years ago. There have 3 versions, but ver 3, is the current version fairly popular with mobile devices all over the world. Lol, but no Hellcats added yet. But most other cars from nothing to a couple of open wheel Ferarri's with variable "g-force" grab that gets better with speed, can even keep this old game player interested.

I have played VR races since their invention, which gives away my age now. I even had an expense paid trip for me and the wife to the Silicon Motor Speedway National championships in Dallas when they did that! I believe that experience is doing some good things now as I run tracks for real and have to either quickly react or run a course with multiple lines for either passing or getting passed. The Silicon Motor Speedway experience is killer on RR3, as they have a really, really advanced NASCAR unit with drafting to get higher speeds.