Insane no foot on gas and brake with ACC

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT 392' started by ChargerChallenger, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    My SRT with ACC(Adaptive Cruise Control) is just crazy insane. This was one of the reasons I passed on the Hellcat over the SRT I can go from zero to top speed following others in stop and go traffic. I live in the Washignton DC area where it's known we have the worst heavy traffic in the nation. The never ending stop and go traffic drives u crazy. But with my ACC I literally can let the car stop and go on its own without my foot on the gas or brake. And what's weird about my Charger is it out does my 2015 Challenger. My Challenger turns off the ACC ONCE I GO BELOW 10 mph and it won't re activate until 20 MPH PLUS. MY CHARGER WILL OPERATE DOWN TO ZERO AND START BACK FROM ZERO to the set top speed. And just a note as long as the car does not come to a complete stop for more than a second or so it does not automatically turn off.

Does anyone else have the same experience as my Challenger? My Challenger automatically turns off the ACC once u get below 10 MPH. The ACC is an awesome feature which it takes awhile to get used to but is great for the daily driver and since I work out of my vehicle this is a great feature. And I drive 150-200 miles a day.
    image.jpg

2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Challenger doesn't have full stop. ACC is the best feature EVER

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    i have never used cruise control.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Misterdhdt

Misterdhdt Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    First time it collision avoidance activated it caught me off gaurd. Thought car just broke down. But yes the cruise portion is great. Collision avoidance takes some getting used to. And the lane departure portion sucks in traffic when having to change lanes. That button stays off

5. VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice looking stable!