SRT Hellcat Forum banner

iPhone 6 and Uconnect problem

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Red Harley 
#1 ·
is anybody else having an issue with the Uconnect bouncing the Bluetooth back too or transferring back to the phone when trying to call out? I seem to answer calls fine stream audio but try to make call it goes to Uconnect then transfers back to phone almost instantly.
Thx in advance I just updated iPhone and it still does this so I'm thinking it's the car.

#2 ·
Did you try to remove the Bluetooh connection and readd it? Have you upgraded to IOS 9?

#4 ·
I just recently started to experience the same thing but I'm running Nexus 6 / Android 5.1.1 (not an iPhone).

I'll make a call and during the call it will lose the connection and then almost immediately go back as long as I press Yes on the connection question on the UConnect screen.

It was really pissing me off. I deleted the phone from UConnect and paired it fresh. I've only made one or two calls since but so far it's working fine again.

Bluetooth has always sucked. They never got it right. It should be bulletproof by now.

#10 · (Edited)
I've got this problem with an HTC One. Never had this problem before. Anyone else?
It's the only problem I have with the car...I use the phone a lot and it's a total drag :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.