Is sticker the norm now for these or anyone getting discounts?

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat' started by jason427, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jason427

jason427 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks. I had an allocation offered to me at sticker and was gonna jump on it. Didn't know if supply caught up with demand yet. Need a 4-door and thought would be good to replace S4.

Please advise,
    Thanks,
    Jason

2. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think most would agree if you can get one for sticker that is your discount :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    yea you can find them easier at sticker now, but I don't know if that is the norm yet. But I wouldn't pay any ADM now, just search a little harder. I saw a PCP challenger in the window of my local dealer so I had to get a look at her and she still had $10k ADM on the car (hence why it's sitting in the showroom).

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    MSRP is more the norm today, those that claim a discount have never proven the fact.
    TC

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. R. Viperman

R. Viperman Rookie

I would say find a dealer up in the Midwest or east. Call them up on a heavy snow day and make them an offer via email. They might be inclined to take it to move a unit on a slow day. Good luck. Oh, by the way, I got my hellcat Challenger below sticker. Bought it end of September. It's a 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Robert7

Robert7 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I paid 1K over invoice for a Charger allocation in October. I took delivery in November. This was not a negotiated price nor was this a special friends deal. I think the only way this happens is when you have an honest dealer without a buyer.There is definitely less demand for Charger Hellcats over Challengers. For me it was being in the right place at the right time. Specifically a forum member here posted the lead and I was on the phone within 20 minutes of the posting. I figured it was a savings of just under 2k vs MSRP.

Edited fat finger 3k to 2k

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. PlumTexasCrazy

PlumTexasCrazy HELLCAT LIFE MEMBER Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    MSRP

8. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wouldn't complain about paying sticker on a Hellcat. In my area I have yet to see or hear of a Hellcat going for
    less than 5k over sticker. This includes three used Hellcats. All of them have been at $5k+ over sticker. I do agree
    that sticker is easier to find these days than it was just a few months ago and I expect that to continue at least
    until warm weather rolls in to stay for a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. NorCaletch19He77Kat

NorCaletch19He77Kat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    just depends on your market--shop till you drop or pay up and start driving now..

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Catless

Catless Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My local dealer has an A8 Challenger setting on the floor for a few weeks at MSRP. The previous ones they had at MSRP were gone in flash.

11. Mr.Jason

Mr.Jason Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I just ordered a Charger Hell Cat PCP w/ stripe option on Tuesday at MSRP, I'm in the Nashville, TN area.

I've been watching ebay, cars.com, autotrader and @ 80% of the Hell Cats are listing for MSRP. Used Hell Cats are still too pricey close to sticker or over some are asking... that should adjust to the market as time passes on by this summer.

Most of the Hoopla and Hype is starting to cool down, but don't expect any deals on these Hell Cats as it's a limited production car...and small volume build. SRT's are small volume sales unlike all V6 cars & RAM Trucks they build large volume amounts more company profit. SRT = smaller volume smaller profit. Hell Cat very, very small build amounts.

12. Code3100

Code3100 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I paid $6k under invoice for charger hellcat in Canada. Got a deal because I know someone who works on the line in brampton.

13. rags

rags Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    All depends on where you live. Around here (NNJ), sometimes they don't make it off the truck before being sold. When I bought mine, they had 2 just come in. They got washed and put in the showroom. Within 3 hours both were sold. Mine was "discounted" to sticker because of someone I knew at the dealer. The other one, 10k over.

14. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    middle of winter is when your going to find the best deal----so if it can be had now is the time....id think you could find someone for -1000+ off somewhere....especially on a charger....many never did have ADM's...seemed like they were always MSRP from the start