It is Sturgis time.

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by sledguy, Aug 1, 2015.

1. sledguy

sledguy SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  2. Harley88

Harley88 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Need a Chip cam!
    Or even a Full Throttle would be nice.

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for this info we haven't been to sturgis yet but planning on going in couple years . We have been to fork land bike rally in Ala had a great time called bama fest . But sturis is on our bucket list . We now ride a Harley trike we really like it we both had bikes rode for many years . But rode the trike and its so nicer ride we not getting any younger so this lets us ride in comfort .

4. tsubahog

tsubahog Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Went to Sturgis the first time in 1995 - its changed a lot. Was like the Wild West in the Campgrounds;). Amazing riding in the Badlands and Blackhills. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We have been in the Hill City area since Wednesday, been driving to all the spots and it is beautiful. The weather could not be more perfect the crowds have not been a problem YET. But late yesterday I departed the Sturgis area and may need to concentrate on Wyoming for a few days, they were getting thick down there. There must not be too many on the Forum here, I posted another thread early last week no replies. Sorry the Cat is at home resting, this is not the place for it.

6. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yesterday at Rushmore can't get better...ha..unless someone could photoshop a Jazz Blue beast on top!

image.jpg

7. Harley88

Harley88 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice! Not your first rodeo going in early to ride.
    hewlett wy on Wednesday is a must!
    Also ride through Tetons will never be forgotten.
    the parks nice , but cagers feeding the Bears make hair on neck stand up since your just "sitting there".. Ha. Be safe.. Jealous!

8. Harley88

Harley88 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My be wrong, but that pick looks suspiciously like someone didn't want to pay a cover charge!.. My pics are all like that as well.. Baha haha haha

9. 707hpcharger

707hpcharger Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Hahaha, I was out there for the 69th and 70th rallies. ...my pics of Rushmore and Devil's Tower were taken from a distance as well!!

Hewlett. ...YES!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes I've heard and seen lot about it. Bama fest is alot smaller but 3 days once you get in gate its on everything cuts loose . Lots of motor coachs that are toy haulers and they set up stripper poles in them . I been twice seen one cop ride through one time I seem no fights and cloths an option lol I keep my pants on lol but damn they got one band that plays durning the day and another at night. They got several poles set up for the girls to show there skills, some are good oh lots of cool bikes I guess it has few hundred people there everybody cool with each other no colors that I seen just lots people having fun . And lots of bike contest and many venders that sell cheap we really enjoyed it . Lol I burnt my camera up lol. My first trip I was on my reg bike hard to ride through and see all in the camping area . Last time on my trike it was lots easer to stop and get pictures. I was a widower first time I went I remarred and took my wife lol she couldn't belive her eyes lol we had fun we do love our bike and our new cat both fun. Ride to live live to ride .when I met my wife she was riding a Harley and I was riding a Harley but been riding most out lives . But decided to sell both since we both was widowers and bought Harley trike togather we been married 2 years everything great I was married 35 years when my wife passed she was married 40 lives change we both was lost for awhile . Her daughter set us up and now things are great . We still trying to down size we both had 2 houses full of stuff . She got both her houses sold I'm know trying to sell my big house in miss and I got a house trailor at a big buck resort in Tn I'm trying to sell its a fun place located inside the campground I got lifetime membership for 4 people and a 60ft x 16 ft house trailor on large corner lot with a 16ft x 42 ft front porch it's a party place great getaway but just bought 3000 sq ft house close to Pickwick lake so dont go there as much very nice tho 2 lakes swimming pool hunting lodge , big camp ground I got lucky when I found it and bought . Lots of 4 wheeler trails . Hunting , shooting range , skeet shooting lots events the park has . Just dont have time for it now .

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  11. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great trip I hear I'm going I know its got to be awasom trip love riding our trike we do have a trailor we pull when on our road trips . We both retired so we got lots things to do went to Cancun last year great time . But sturgis is on our list I'm sure those sights there are beautiful can't wait for our trip . Just too busy with houses that was rental property but selling now . People tore them up cost my 20,000 last renter in 8 months . Nasty ass people and just left owing me my 1000 month rent and 3 truck loads shit in front my house I had to haul away . Had to replace every door in the house all the carpet damn dog pissed on everything so nasty . Rented was reg nurse for heart doctor I couldn't believe it I'm still looking for her had to paint whole house it is 2000 sq ft house they tore it up . Sorry ass people out there keep close eye on your rentals or you will get caught with large repair cost . Selling now after I got it new again

12. sledguy

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    PreRally estimates 1 to 1.2 million will attend this year. I made it to the 50th and now the 75th. Hope to be able to still be riding for the 100th. Hell, I will only be 90 and even if I have to be in a side car I will be there.

13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hell yea we might be older but we not dead lol ill be 60 next month but still young at heart very active at my age and still hang with the best of them. I got tickled the other day a 25 year old told me a story he said he was drinking and disrespected a older man called him a old fart . He said that man beat the hell out of him he said he learned a good lesson never mess with a old man they will hurt you lol I thought that was so funny and he gives me lots of respect and I give him respect also he earned it and learned a good lesson

14. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's a nice bike when you start having trouble holding your bike up get you a trike lots easer on your body I got a bad back that's why I got a trike now

15. sledguy

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My eyesight is what is kicking my butt. Macular degeneration sucks. I was accepted into a medical trial this spring where I had stem cells implanted into my reitna but so far nothing positive to report, $25,000 investment but I look at it this way. You spend your whole life working your ass off so you can retire and go see shit. Seeing shit is contingent on being able to see, right?