It's a magnet!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Aarcuda, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Aarcuda

Aarcuda Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    i brought my Hellcat to the Chevy dealers service department to get my drag radials mounted and balanced. I go there because they have brand new Hunter equipment for mounting and RoadForce balancing.

Like an ultra strong magnet, as soon as they pull it in to its bay, every male in the place starts walking over to it and some start snapping photos. I should have snapped one of them but they saw me looking.

Yes this car is a magnet! I love it!! I can't wait for the test drive. This guys gonna shiit his pants!

2. The Max

The Max Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    This is so true! Went to a Honda dealership, to help son buy a CRV.

The salesman came out and said he wanted to bring out his manager, a mototrhead to look @ the Charger hellcat, i said sure.

Next couple of minutes the entire Dealership was outside taking pictures, wanted the hood open to look @ motor and hear the motor.

Only advice I have, when you go to a car show, if you don't want as much attention, DON"t OPEN YOUR HOOD

Too much and enjoy the Hell out of yourHellcat

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 559hellcat

559hellcat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had this same thing happen at a Chevy dealership. The entire showroom emptied out into the parking lot and the management from the adjacent Cadillac dealership came over and were drooling over my Hellcat and asking lots of questions. When they asked me to fire it up I was all to happy to oblige, hahahaha, they all freaked, it was great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chippy

Chippy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Same thing at the Lamborghini Dealer the sales manager could not believe it getting as much attention as thier cars. The kicker was his service guys taking pics.
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1