It's HERE!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by GoodCaptain, Feb 4, 2016.

1. GoodCaptain

GoodCaptain Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Okay, my Hellcat won't likely be here until Spring, but I'll have to play with this until then...

The Charger Hellcat is painted to match my car with red interior. This was the 1st attempt and I have a plan to make a better one that will retain badges. The Hitch & Tow combo fits nicely, but I also ordered another one with an open flatbed that would allow a second Charger to be visible on it.

You have to drill out two small rivets under the car (Dremel is a good tool, but a drill will work). The car will come apart easily (Body, undercarriage, interior and window glass). Paint the interior with a fin brush. I painted over the red charger paint, but the way I'll do it next is to strip the paint and respray. A couple of drops of epoxy into the rivet holes will hold it together again.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bought 6 Chargers to mess with (Amazon) and the Tow & Hitch combo is a bit more expensive (about 17 bucks) also at Amazon. I like the hitch & tow because it has Hellcat graphics on the truck, along with Dodge, SRT and the Bee, so all of the fast cars are covered!
    Have fun!

Robert

• Like Like x 2
  2. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bobby, Do you have your drivers license yet?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. GoodCaptain

GoodCaptain Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat

What's a drivers license?

Robert

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Aarcuda

Aarcuda Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    whoa, did you get the amazon Tow and Hitch combo or the Hitch and Tow combo? That make a pretty big difference in accessibility.

• Funny Funny x 1