Jack-O-Lantern hellcat Halloween

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Carnage, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Source Motor Authority

Scare The Hellcat Out Of Halloween Visitors With This Clever Jack-O-Lantern Cutout

[​IMG]
    The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat has been rolling giant clouds of tire smoke since its debut, because what else would you use 707 horsepower for? But now, you can have all of that scary-powerful goodness on your very own jack-o-lantern thanks to a custom cutout.

Yes, you will be able to scare the Hellcat out of trick-or-treaters this Halloween, and all you have to do is print out a grayscale image, follow the cutout guidelines, and throw a candle inside your favorite pumpkin.

The end result, as shown at We R Mopar, is impressive—a full Challenger SRT Hellcat, glowing on a very large glorified squash.

Even if it doesn’t intimidate, it’s a great way to share your enthusiasm with friends and neighbors.

2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Awesome! I am going to be a Hellcat for Halloween, I need this on my porch!:D

3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ha that would be fun

4. bfusion

bfusion Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Your Vette guy will probably come and kick the front in Tammie! Remember he has no respect for you!;)

5. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know, huh? It has been raining so I haven't been running up the hill I usually take when I see him. He always revs his engine and gives me that cat that are the canary smile. Big Turd!!! It's a good thing he doesn't know where I live, he would probably meet me at the end of the road everyday just to spank my poor Charger! We did have a little fun with a Beemer today, that made my Charger baby happy! The roads were wet and surprisingly I had better traction.:) Anyway, back to Halloween...I figure since my Hellcat probably won't be here, I will just be a Hellcat for Halloween. My boss makes everyone dress up so, might as well be my favorite thing!! If I could get Corvette dude out of his car, I would race him!!! I am a klutz though and would probably fall on my face!o_O