SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Jeep TrackHawk 0-60 time confirmed

10K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Burt Gummer 
#1 ·
Source car and driver

Jeep Confirms Hellcat-Powered Grand Cherokee to Dealers, Reveals 0–60 Time

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Jeep gave its U.S. dealers a sneak peek at the hottest machine in its upcoming lineup: the Hellcat-powered Grand Cherokee SRT Trackhawk. Yes, it’s real.

The Hellcat-ified Grand Cherokee, which we’ve been telling you about for a while now, was shown to Fiat-Chrysler dealers during the automaker’s annual dealership meeting in Las Vegas yesterday, Automotive News reports. As it will pack the 707-hp 6.2-liter supercharged V-8 found in Dodge’s neck-snappiest Challenger and Charger, Jeep told the assembled vehicle peddlers that the all-wheel-drive SRT Trackhawk will accomplish the zero-to-60-mph sprint in an astounding 3.5 seconds. For the record, the quickest such time posted in our last mega-SUV comparison test was 4.0 seconds, by the BMW X5 M. Timing for the Trackhawk’s arrival wasn’t confirmed, but our latest intelligence suggests it will be on the road by next summer.

It’s also much quicker than the already superquick Grand Cherokee SRT, whose 475 ponies hustled it to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds in our test. It’s also about as far removed from the original Jeep mandate—rugged off-road capability—as a vehicle can get, but we’re not complaining. As far as we’re concerned, the more Hellcats the better.

See less See more
#19 ·
I'll need to start savimg my pennies....

I'm interested in the 392 Durango, but heard it would be RWD

#21 ·
doesnt matter how dodge changes their challenger software...the 275's will keep most people at 4 seconds+ no matter what the engine does....

jeep 0-60 is impressive in one way, but not really....its a pig, so i guess 3.5 is good....but if it werent a pig just think what it could do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.