SRT Hellcat Forum banner

JLT Coil Covers

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  goingsolo2 
#1 ·
Here are some pics I took this morning after installing the JLT painted coil covers. I think they look fantastic with the black painted surface and the accented Sublime.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd like to see them in black and PCP

Reactions: Plum Cat
#3 ·
Odd that they would only offer a gloss black as an option, since the Sublime paint scheme would be with satin black. It's too mismatched for my OCD. I would have gone with the custom color option and asked for a satin matte black.

Either way, nice upgrade, way better than stock.

#5 ·
Looks really nice. I am OCD as well, and would have went satin, but all that matters is that you like it. I am contemplating getting them with the carbon fiber look and having the letters silver so they still play off of the supercharger color. JLT was closed today, so I'll be calling them on Monday.

#9 ·
Just ordered a set of these in Hydrocarbon with silver accent stripes to match the supercharger. Looking forward to getting these! Lead time is 2 weeks.

Reactions: Jungle Jim
#13 ·
Just got mine back from JLT…they are beautifully done!!! I opted for the CF hydro dipping, as well as silver lettering to match the supercharger.

Tire Auto part
Tire Carbon Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.