SRT Hellcat Forum banner

JLT Performance Coil Covers in Plum Crazy!!!

6K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  PlumTexasCrazy 
#1 ·
I know that some PCP guys were wanting to see how these would look. I pulled the trigger and chose the hydrocarbon option. Just got here today and I'll let you decide ...
Violet Purple Material property Architecture Tie
Purple Violet
Purple Violet Technology Electronic device Material property

See less See more
#8 ·
Oh those look very cool. I have been resisting the whole carbon look, but after seeing the strips in person and now these for underhood I may be rethinking that.

#10 ·
#11 ·
Those look very nice. I'm sold also as long as they can do it in Tor Red.

Edit: Just go to JLT performance, under-hood dress-up, Hellcat, and you can pick options.

If you send your current ones in, save $120. I went through the process and it look like about $213 with hydro and paint. Plus shipping, etc.

#12 ·
I did the hydro and silver on mine and it looks incredible. Yours look fantastic as well...can't wait to see them on the car...it will definitely be a conversation piece at shows.

Reactions: Plum Cat
This post has been deleted
#27 ·
I received my covers and they look absolutely AMAZING on the car. Although the Tri-Coat Pearl is not an option, I ordered them in the white and they are awesome and very nicely done. I was torn between putting them on the car or on the mantle as they really do present very nicely. I have always had great luck with ANYTHING that I have purchased from JLT because they not only produce quality products, they are also just very good people and care about the customer. You can bet I will be watching to see what they come up with next.

#28 ·
nice, grape drink.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.