SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Knocking on heaven's door...

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  CO Springs Sublime Kitty 
#1 ·
And let the ridiculousness commence!! Bye bye tires.
Vehicle Car Auto part Mid-size car Executive car

See less See more
#7 ·
So I'm not a fan of training wheels... That being said, haven't touched track mode yet but sport is one helluva good time!! Broke the back end loose a bunch of times, this thing is a blast to drive. Not going to lie, I am very happy to have been through a few driving schools with how powerful this car is!

#9 ·
You actually had the full 707 hp since 300 miles....but now you get to do whatever you want (other than take it to a track or put sticky tires on it, which is at 1500 miles)!

Reactions: Snappycat
#11 ·
Now that the snow is gone here in Manitoba it's time to take this Kitty out and play with it. I'm torn up/ Can't descide whether to put miles on it? Or keep as a investment? I have had a number of offers to purchase the car from me...Do I sell and make a good chunk? Or hang on , enjoy and hope to make a bigger chunk down the road? Tough life ! LOL

#12 ·
I am shocked you just used the word "investment" when referring to this amazing machine. You NEED to drive it. Otherwise definitely get rid of it so someone can buy it and actually drive it. These cars were not meant to be caged in a garage for 15 years to be sold at high dollar. These cars were built to be driven. Now go enjoy that car or give it to someone who will, please!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.