Kw lowering Springs bouncy

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by KennesawHellcat, May 24, 2016.

1. KennesawHellcat

KennesawHellcat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Installed these on my car and they look great but the car is very bouncy. Had anyone else experienced this and how do you fix it?

Thanks!
    West

2. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Strange. Mine is more stiff if anything, far from "bouncy". I am set at -.5" rear and -.75" front. Did you also change the sway bar links so you could short them a bit? If you have not, I wonder if the increased pressure on the sway bars are making it feel that way? Anyone else have an idea?

3. thedynoguy

thedynoguy Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    mine feels "disconnected" front to rear after the KW spring install. I want to have the alignment done before I panic, but I'm having a hard time finding a reputable shop that will do it. Might have to take it to the dealer for alignment...

4. ArchGE

ArchGE VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Loving mine. About the same as stock ride but better on hard turns. Had alignment done at the same time as install. Might just want to re-check that bolts are nice and tight.