Labor Day schedule at BT

Discussion in 'Billet Technology' started by BTHeidi, Sep 2, 2015.

1. BTHeidi

BTHeidi Senior Hellcat Member

Lake Worth, Florida and Steamboat Springs CO.
    Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Evening folks and again always thank you for your support and business.

Nick Billet and I will be heading up to North Carolina tomorrow for the Tilted Kilt Fall Mopar Show presented by BT and in conjuction with our friends in the Carolina Scat Pack.

The shop is open for normal business tomorrow and Friday if you need anything please give us a call or send an email on in to us. Scott aka 1fst4dr here on the forum is available to answer your PM's.

I will have limited access to email and will check my PM box here in the late evening each night thru the weekend.

We are closed Monday, September 7th for Labor Day and will be back to work on Tuesday, September 8th at 4:30 A.M. EST.

Have a safe holiday weekend.

2. ljaviation

ljaviation Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If the weather is good, and my work gets done tomorrow I may show up. 2 hour drive for me,
    L J

3. ljaviation

ljaviation Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Heidi and Nick. Brought my Hellcat. Had to park it out of the registration area. Was hoping to get it in. Anyway the wife and I having a beer and lunch in the Kilt. 2:50 pm. Nice turn out. I'll take the 68 dart 383 for the win. If your around, and 2 aching this thread, let me know, like to meet you.