Lease Experts-Dealer Wants a Proposal

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Ohthatguy, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Ohthatguy

Ohthatguy Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    fellas, a company owner wants me to do some consulting on the side for him. I don't have bandwidth for more than a few hours a week so I told the guy "lease me a hellcat challenger and we'll be good." To my surprise, he jumped on it.

So my local dealer has said there are no leases on hellcats. This is one of those dealers who still thinks the hellcat is the rarest thing on earth until you get them to cut the BS.

When I told the sales mgr that I'd just lease an AMG instead, suddenly they had a lease company they could use. But they asked for a proposal. If I want a 2 year lease at 15,000 miles a year and the msrp is $71,000, what should the rest of the numbers look like? Thanks in advance (never leased a car before).

2. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Your dealer must live in a black hole. Chrysler capital offers leasing and yes the Hell Cat can be leased. Many members here lease. You can go to the web site and build and price. Click on this link>>> Dodge - Payment Calculator

3. Ohthatguy

Ohthatguy Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks. This dealer definitely has some funny thoughts. There is a 48 month lease on the build calculator and I sent it over to them built out at the specs of their car.

I didn't see any spot for making adjustments to miles per year for the duration of the lease but I don't this up on the different lease calculator pushing them to meet these numbers. Reasonable?

Attached Files:

4. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That is close to what you will be looking at.

• Like Like x 1