SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Let me see your B5

8K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  mcjax0n 
#1 ·
I want to see your B5!!!

#2 ·
Haven't picked it up yet, but my service tech sent me a couple of pics to tide me over. Not a Challenger, but thought you still might like it.

Reactions: Robert7
#11 ·
Yurdaddy......... is that your castle in the pics?[/QUOTE
Funny you ask that. That is Matilda Dodge's 110 room mansion. She was the widow of John Francis Dodge who co-founded the Dodge motor car company in Detroit with his brother Horace Elgin Dodge. Its called Meadow brook Hall and is on the campus of Oakland University. I think the back drop goes perfect with the Dodge Hellcat. I know Chrysler shoots pics of cars up there all the time. Very neat place.

#14 ·
Funny you ask that. That is Matilda Dodge's 110 room mansion. She was the widow of John Francis Dodge who co-founded the Dodge motor car company in Detroit with his brother Horace Elgin Dodge. Its called Meadow brook Hall and is on the campus of Oakland University. I think the back drop goes perfect with the Dodge Hellcat. I know Chrysler shoots pics of cars up there all the time. Very neat place.
IIRC there was a Dodge or Plymouth Meadowbrook model back in the 50's...wonder if the mansion was named after the car or vice-versa...:confused:

#21 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Blue Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Blue

Since we are bringing this thread back to life I may as well jump in.

#22 ·
I know, a 4 year old post....
But, I cannot stop myself.
Text Font Drawing Paper Paper product

#26 ·
#36 ·
#35 ·
#34 ·
Im a photographer on the side.... so I enhanced photos where I ever could. Im glad you liked it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.