Let The Insanity Stop

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BKuz, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKuz

BKuz Retired American Fighting Man

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    128 dead in Paris, 17 dead in San Bernardino! Is civilization going backwards? Enough with the mass shootings! It is getting to the point people don't feel safe going anywhere anymore! Just my 2 cents!

BKuz

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Agree! Some of our leaders need to first acknowledge what the problem is. AND, it is not to control the purchase of weapons by honest people like us.

In the meantime myself and about everyone I know is going to keep our heads up and prepared to defend myself and my friends and family if necessary.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Catless

Catless Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. BKuz

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am not afraid for myself! I am former military and I will take one or two of the mother fu-king terrorists with me to hell. It is my kids and grand kids I worry about! These cowards go after the weak and defenseless individuals!

BKuz

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 8
  5. Aarcuda

Aarcuda Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    every attempt to try to increase background checks to see if a person has mental issues or a history of violence is thwarted by a certain group of people in congress. They use the fear that any increase in background checks are just a backdoor way to take your guns away.

I am pro 2nd amendment. I have guns. I shoot guns. I go hunting every year. I believe in the right to bear arms. But come on folks, when they try to pass a law that tries to limit the purchase of guns to SANE people only, how can that be bad. Sorry ,but if your record shows you are a violent person with a drinking problem, you shouldnt be toting a gun around. thats a recipe for disaster.

of course those people that think obamas gonna take ur guns will disagree.

it also doesnt help that those same members that refuse to increase background checks incite violence with their tough talk about bombing these people or those people. How illegal aliens need to be kicked to the curb and forces to walk a death march back to mexico. or that selling fetal tissue from a legally aborted embryo to researchers trying to advance medicine is akin to dr. mengele removing someones kidneys to see how long they take to die. When you marginalize or straight up downgrade HUMAN BEINGS to the level of livestock brought to the slaughter, the people start forgetting the value of human life.

So the attitudes become one where killing your boss because he fired you is perfectly acceptable. Or bombing a clinic for acting legally because they are "baby killers" is saving lives. Or lets call an embryo a human or baby so we can hate planned parenthood. or bombing the shit out of every middle eastern country because they are dirty stinking muslims that all want to kill us when the reality is that there are more killings BY AMERICANS UPON AMERICANS than there are muslims aganst americans in the name of allah.

STOP DEVALUING HUMAN LIFE.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. BKuz

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I do agree! There needs to be a more thorough system of doing background checks. People with mental problems, a violent history, or people on watch lists SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS!

Also honest gun owners need to be responsible gun owners. Make sure your weapon is secure. There was a report recently in the Tampa area, that people are leaving their guns in their glove boxes of their cars overnight parked on their driveway or out on the street. Many times they leave their cars unlocked! Dah!!! These douche bags should not be allowed to own a gun because thieves will steal them out of their cars!

BKuz

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Aarcuda

Aarcuda Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    seems almost silly to have to say that, doesnt it?

And before everyone starts jumping my ass for being a bleeding heart liberal, you can save your breath. Im not. Im just a middle of the road guy with thoughts and beliefs that lie on both sides of the table. And fortunately none of them are far left or far right. those far lefties and righties are extremists in my book and are part of the problem. Ive worked in military defense my entire career from '85 on and still today. thats 30 years. I worked at Hughes as a systems engineer about the APG-63, APG-65, APG 70 and APG-73 radar systems installed in the F-15's and 18's. Today, I cant tell you what I do but its pretty neat. All in support of the war fighter. so hold the comments classifying me- Im in a catagory all my own.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Catless

Catless Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There are thousands of gun laws on the books and they do not work and/or are not enforced. A few more will make no difference.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Secretary

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree, too many times after something like this happens there is always a person that comes forward to state that they saw some unexplainable stuff going on but did not want to get involved.
    Sorry folks, we are our brothers keeper it is time to speak up when it doesn't look right. If we can save someone from having to go through the horrors these people are going through.
    Living in a city is different I know people don't seem to know who their neighbors are or don't want to get involved as long as it doesn't effect them. Well that mentality is no longer working.
    Time for everyone to look out for their neighbor because next time it could be you or your loved one that is left dead or dying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bfusion

bfusion Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Makes me more aware of my surroundings and less tolerable of situations

11. BKuz

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  12. BALZ-OUT

BALZ-OUT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I live in NY the states that where these terrorist will hit are the ones with strict gun laws (California) there easy targets. you wont see this shit happen in texas. if you read NY states gun law there are 2 types of licences a carry and premises. i have a carry but i live on long island so they make sub laws which is bullshit. its suppose to be my responsibility at all times to have full control and aware of my firearm but the sub laws make it impossible. If i go upstate NY im allowed to carry. on long island you cant but its there own law and there is a lot of grey area. If you take away the guns from law abiding citizens there will be more of this terrorizing

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Kurt Seward

Kurt Seward Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lets call it what it is terrorism at it's best. I totally agree with Balz-out he is 100% right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Aarcuda

Aarcuda Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    how many of those "thousands of gun laws" say we will check the psychological records of individuals applying for a gun permit are there?

I'll tell you- NONE!

Now knowing there are NO LAWS that check the psychological records of individuals applying for guns, do you think its a good idea or not to check them?

How many people do you know with anger issues and hatred towards a specific group of people? How many people do you know that have several violent incidences in their past where they settled their differences with violence yet they can still legally buy a gun if they want? Do you feel safe knowing that there are these people carrying guns?

you know the guy you cut off and he followed you for 8 miles brake checking you and screaming at you that he's going to KICK YOURE ******* ASS? You know the one who is waiting for a stop light so he can get out of his car and pound on your window? Should he be allowed to buy a gun legally?

In Arkansas where I live, ANYONE- and I mean ANYONE can pay the entrance fee to go into a guns show and pay cash for a gun and ammo and walk out. Do you think thats a good system? You can go in to ANY guns show (and they have them every week end at various places around the states) and buy a gun without a single check on who you are or if you can legally own a gun. all they check is your ID at the door to make sure youre an adult. That is ridiculous to me.

15. BALZ-OUT

BALZ-OUT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey Aarcuda there are laws already there if you ever been arrested you cant even buy a shotgun, but if you want them to also check medical records i have no problem with that. it might do something maybe the states should start implementing the laws we already have. all those things you said we cant do in NY i've never been to a gun show in Arkansas but i've been to one in PA and you cant just buy a gun without a record check,but here's the thing if you take guns away from law abiding citizens most of them will not break that law, leaving them vulnerable because the people doing these crimes will get guns anyway no matter what laws you put in place and thats Fact. and by the time police get there to help you will be dead already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.