Lisa From Speedlogix Cancelled Her Hellcat Order

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by rayzazoo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lisa and Speedlogix have done great things for the Challenger and Mopar community and she is definitely a #moparenthusiast. Sad, sad, sad of Dodge to treat enthusiasts of Challengers like this.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Nitewing

Nitewing Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    She'll probably have one tomorrow....meanwhile some else who was supposed to have their Cat tomorrow will be sadly disappointed....

3. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There will be a ton of them out there, give it about 6-8 months.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wow that is a slap in the face! You would think she would of got one before some !

5. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I can certainly understand her frustration. Hell, in 8 months I would expect a '16!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Noquarter

Noquarter Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Woot.. One less in line in front of me lol

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No surprise, Lisa picked up a green SRT a month ago, she should have placed an order with a dealer with an allocation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Would have been nice of Dodge to let customers know what dealerships got allocations from the beginning.

Instead, we get a trickle down email from Dodge stating "we were not expecting the kind of demand for this vehicle statement" in January to help smooth the frustrations of customers who placed orders well over 4 months prior.

It is a tough luck thing if it is just 1 or 2 people, but when there are well over 200+ (10% of total builds by January) customer sold orders that haven't been fulfilled and dealership unsold lot cars are being built, something is wrong with the allocation system in place and well over $11,000,000 just flapping out there in the wind.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 6
  9. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You would think dodge would of got her one before Jay Leno.

10. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Problem is ... she, nor anyone else, should have to wait that long in the first place. This allocation system is a steaming pile of horse-hockey, and everyone, especially Chrysler Corp, knows that by now. They were ill prepared for the release of the Hellcat, and extremely unorganized to boot, which has done nothing but exacerbate the problem tenfold. There is no way in hell (no pun intended) that anyone should be expected to wait 10+ months to finally get a 2015 Hellcat just when they are starting to release the 2016's ... freaking ridiculous.

April

• Agree Agree x 11
  11. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    April, I would agree on most of what you said, but those that still have a deposit with a dealer with NO allocation can't keep playing the I didn't know card, there are plenty of dealers selling at MSRP with allocations and short lines and as long as someone takes that spot the allocation process will continue.... so why are people still in long lines with dealers that have no allocation?
    BTW, my wife waited a year to get her 2007 Saturn Sky and that had no allocation system.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. CatBurghlr

CatBurghlr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I didn't order or wait. If you want one, go find one. Took me 4 days to get one. Maybe she wants to feel special and be given different treatment than others. If she really wanted one she could have one in a couple days...

I wanted a z06 Vette but when I looked at it in person I liked the Cat better so I went and tracked one down in less than a week. Wasn't real tough. I've gotten lots of opportunities to get others in the couple weeks since at msrp from feelers I put out during my SHORT SEARCH.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Oh, I will not argue that point, because I agree. I just think it is completely asinine for Chrysler Corp to continue with an allocation system that is not working. That is just as illogical as the people you mentioned that will not retrieve their deposit and look for a dealer with an allocation (or buy a HC off a lot). And, let's not forget the people that continue to complain that their car is not being shipped because they insist on waiting for a satin black "factory" hood (when we all know that it is NOT factory and they could get it done much cheaper on their own), but refuse to cancel that hood option and get their car. Things that make ya go, Hmmmmmmm.

I must admit, though .. .as much as I love my Hellcat, if I had had to wait more than 4 months, I would have kept my 2013 Challenger 392 and maybe tried again in '16 for a HC. I am not patient enough to order a car and then wait a year for the damned thing to be built. Good thing I only had to wait 12.5 weeks for Dante to be ordered/built/delivered. :)

April

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Juan-Carlos Escobar Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    sad sad sad DODGE...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Juan-Carlos Escobar Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good for some. I have never ordered a new car. The build sheet will have mine and my son's name on it. The car will be as I ordered or not. Different strokes for different folks. Please do not make assumptions based on what it is you did or didn't. I am quite sure she got as frustrated as most of us, she just decided enough is enough already! Now go burn some rubber ;):D

• Agree Agree x 1