Looking for a 295/40R20

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Wheels and Tires' started by terryturner, Oct 31, 2015.

1. terryturner

terryturner Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just curious if anyone has come across a good 3 season or all season performance tire in this size. I live in Mich so summer tires aren't ideal here as I'd like to drive it as long as possible before winter. Want a wider rear but going to stay stock up front. 295 is widest I want to go on the stock wheels. And 295/35 just doesn't look right with a smaller sidewall in the rear. Even though it is minimal I will know and it'll drive me crazy. Thanks all

2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Craigslist, there are few on there............Also I was on ebay and there was a guy in walled lake selling some off the wall brand tires the were 315 35 20 for like 360 for a set of two... thought that was a really good deal

3. Johnny Popcorn

Johnny Popcorn Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There are 3 car tires that are 295/40/20 on tire rack. Two are Continental and one is a Pirelli. That is the size that I'm going to when it's time. They may be the widest tires at 40 without any complications. The 305s may fit, but then you are going to 305/35/20. Bigger than that, and there could be adjustments necessary. It's tough to know, and you really can't return tires. Good luck. Let us know.

4. terryturner

terryturner Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ya I seen those pirellis but they are "summer" tires if I remember right. I may give them a try tho. Probably wait til like March and hope I can come across something else by then

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015