Looking for a charger

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by John Yaya, Oct 8, 2015.

1. John Yaya

John Yaya Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Hey,

New to forum here, I have been looking for a dealer that will sell me a charger hellcat. there are 3 dealers in town. Everyone says they can't order one except one and he is telling me that I would have to get in line. 3 guys ahead of me. Hope to learn what's up with all that.

2. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Exec. Director

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    John Yaya, first of all, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. Second, as you explore the forum you'll find plenty of threads discussing purchase, wait times, dealer allocation, etc. In those threads there are "pearls" to be found.

To make a long answer short...IMHO, you're embarking on a journey which will take perseverance, dedication and ultimately flexibility...good luck!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Secretary HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the forum.
    Good luck on the search!
    Try the Dodge web site, Autotrader, ect...
    to see if you can find a dealer that either has one ordered or on the lot. You may have to travel a little to get one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. april77

april77 SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome! Glad you have joined us! As you read the threads here on the forum, you are going to discover that you are not alone in your quest to find a HellCat, or to find a dealer with an allocation. Both objectives can be achieved, but it is not as easy as other car purchases. Be patient, and keep watching the forum ... we will both keep you company, and offer insight as you search. :)

April

• Like Like x 1