Looking for reputable dealers within 500mi of 84121

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Jlawless, May 4, 2015.

1. Jlawless

Jlawless Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    The dealers in my immediate area have been marking up their inbound and in stock hellcats to the tune of ~$15,000 or more so I'm expanding my search a bit in hopes of finding what I'm looking for, and help is appreciated.

First of all my lease isn't up for about 9 months, so I figure now's a good time to get in line and order one and "Hopefully" have it here around then.

Looking for Hellcat charger, pref black, black interior, automatic ( I know the delays)

Looking to lease it for 36mo 4k/down 12k/yr

If you know of any dealers with decent pricing on orders, or you happen to be one please message me here as the numbers dealers in my area have been sending me are more than I was quoted to lease a 2015 Gtr Prem with the same terms.

Appreciate all the help and hope this post is in the right spot :)

2. TURNERZ

TURNERZ Rocket Science for the Road

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah! I know what you mean. I was in Salt Lake City last week and Ken Garff in West Valley is advertising theirs at 20,000 over sticker!!!

I want by to see it and later they emailed me and offered 15,000 over sticker. I am also looking for black. I told them I can wait for the next model year.

Good luck on your search!

Turnerz

3. Jlawless

Jlawless Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat

Yeah the white one! They told me the same thing about the price. I'll have to pass on that...magnificent offer lol.

4. BtheChamp76

BtheChamp76 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Jlawless I'm located in Salt Lake as well. I ordered a Challenger HC back in February.

I am sure you're aware that all ordering for 2015 is now closed. Meaning unless you can find a Charger on dealer's lot or an unclaimed order that a dealer has coming (i.e. the original buyer may have cancelled but the car is already on it's way), you'll have to wait for 2016 ordering to open up in August. Best bet is search inventory on dodge.com or cars.com and call dealerships who have what you are looking for. While most of the cars showing "in transit" on the Dodge site are already sold orders, you never know when you might be able to stumble across the right dealer.

5. Jlawless

Jlawless Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Right, I'm just trying to find a dealer and establish a line of communication with someone so the minute it's open they'll be getting my deposit and I'll be getting my car at a resonable price. I'm just looking to be near the front of the lines for the 2016 order bays, not at 20k over msrp though haha.

Thanks for the heads up though Champ :D

6. BtheChamp76

BtheChamp76 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Gotcha. Check your PM, hopefully my lead can help get you in contact with the right people.

7. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    No sure if you'll find any on a lease...

Too much demand for purchasing

• Agree Agree x 1