Looking for Tn and N Ms forum members

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Aug 21, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm looking to see if forum members with hellcats interested in hellcat car club I'm located about 2 hrs from Memphis and hr from Jackson tn about hr n half from tupelo ms 30 min from savana Tn but hellcat owners around these areas it would be great if we could get togather I'm about 2 hrs from most places I listed but if we about 2 hrs away that's not too far that a group of us could get togather north Ms and south west Tn we should be able to get group togather I live in Stantonville Tn so no no big city too close to me but hope we got some forum members close to each other I know that wasn't many hellcats in Tn or Ms it would be great to get a group of us togather. Let me know if we got some members interested in this thanks I'm sure there are hellcat owners out there that would love to get togather just let me know I look foward to meeting some hellcat owners anybody that comes through my area or close let me know ill meet up I would just like to meet some hellcat people dont matter where you from. I'm planning on trying to go to some gatherings in other states also in the future

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Kind offer

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes where I live even the states close to me Tn,Ms,Al they wasn't very many sold sure would be nice to get a group of hellcats togather hec I haven't even seen another one and I go to Ms and Al and through Tn but I'm not close to Nashville I'm sure they sold a few . Hope I can pull a group togather. We are planning on comming to the meeting in Texas that be great. Hoping to meet some hellcats soon

4. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    B5 do you have to put your car up in the winter I'm sure y'all get lots snow. We lucky to get a inch or 2 every once in awhile but it does get cold as hell here lol

5. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yes they hibernate. I bet you don't get 40-50 below like we did. 20 below is one thing but with 40-50 below the poor dogs are picking their paws up when we go out

6. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you ever make it up to southern Indiana give me a shout.

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Noooo nothing like that dang dont think my skin thick enough for that sorry but I never been up north I went to Pa. For a To pick up a Harley with a friend but that's been it . I'm a small town southern man

8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks I will never been to Indiana I'm retired now but in the middle of remodeling a house we bought we moved. And got 2 houses we selling one in Ms and one in Tn traveling to them regular to keep grass cut and things looking good hard to keep 3 going but hopefully we going get some free time when we get These sold but I will we are planning good road trip next year thanks

9. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The hot rod power tour is a good road trip.
    Did my first one this year and had a blast! Met and made a lot of good friend. And ended up meeting 8 or so forum members out on the road.

10. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That sounds great I'm really looking foward to these things love meeting people and there cars and some great story's

11. zerokiller

zerokiller VIP Hellcat Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm about 1 1/2 hours east of you, although may not take that long now days with 64 four-laned.

12. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello yes I just looked on map we need to meet up some day for lunch. We drive to MS about every week to 2 weeks selling house there and mowing and keeping looking good I also my mom and dad I see dad fixing to be 80 mom 77 both in great health I let my dad drive my cat M6 he loved it kinda payback when I was 15 drove his hotrod lol thought it was cool. But yes we need to meet. My wife told me few days ago she seen a car like yours not far from my house she was in our truck but you wasn't close to Adamsville lately have you. Thought that was strange she said looked like your car. I been looking for it haven't seen another one yet. But maby we can get a few of us togather more the better love to get few of us cats togather which as you know we going to be spread out. Can I PM you

13. zerokiller

zerokiller VIP Hellcat Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Would like to say it was me, I haven't even got to drive her yet, I'm working overseas right now, won't be home til 1st of Sep, I 'll be going to the GA 1/2 while I'm home. PM anytime.

14. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ok be careful over there are you in service or working dont know where you are but be safe my friend there are some crazy people in this world

15. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just let me know when you home and got free time my wife and I will meet you somewhere get some pictures and talk you want me to break your car in for you that's the hardest thing to do lol hate you haven't drove it you will love it did you buy in Tn I bought in Al couldn't find a Tn dealer