Mark Atkinson @ Chapman Dodge in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Bluemax, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Bluemax

Bluemax Bluecat Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know its been a month since I purchased but I just sold my house and was moving and living in a hotel for 3 weeks! lol
    I just wanted to let everyone know that Mark Atkinson at Chapman Dodge in Las Vegas was a great salesman that didn't screw me around or say anything dishonest or misleading, I cant thank him enough for all the help he gave me with my Challenger HC purchase and making it a fast and fun experience.
    I had to drive to LV from Ventura Calif to obtain my vehicle at the price I WANTED as no dealer in CA wanted to play ball with me. Shame.
    So if you need a HC at the price you want give Mark a call, he also treats you like a friend, never gives any pressure and has great natural respect and is really funny.

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Tazman

Tazman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm kind of surprised... most of the Vegas / Henderson dealers are just as bad as majority of the California ones. Glad you got a price you are happy with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Birddog

Birddog Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree with Taz. I was there last in October 2014 and they had a green on the lot with a $83K price tag right on the window. Then they told me there was an ADM on top of that as well. I laughed- huge $$$ there! Salesmen- hehehe.... But their service dept is great. Had some work done to my Cummins and they were awesome!

4. Bluemax

Bluemax Bluecat Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well maybe you guys and others paved the way for me ; )
    The sticker on mine was 100k. I still have the sticker lol just no way in heck I'm paying that or anything close.