Member request / Vender fees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by chuck spoto, Apr 19, 2015.

1. chuck spoto

chuck spoto Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    To the moderators that control, set vender pricing and rules. Please provide all fees involved for venders to operate on this forum. Also, please provide any and all rules of Hellcat.org. This should be public domain and clearly advertised for all prospective and active members to view. If this information is in the map of this site, please point us in the direction of this information.

Much appreciated,

Chuck Spoto

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. chuck spoto

chuck spoto Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I did locate some of the rules however, I would like to keep this portion in the open.
    9. Do not promote your personal websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. The only way people are allowed to advertise and/or sell on this site is if they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMIN if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

3. C.K.

C.K. Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    At this point I don't think it matters to Jim, I think that ship has sailed. It's to bad he was run off, he was one of a hand full of people that was willing and able to answer questions. I've seen other posts edited also when another person in the know would answer tuning questions.
    Mods
    I get it you get your free crap from venders good for you, but when forum turns into "my radio blows" or "I have a leak, f-ing dodge come on really" the forum's done, so keep chasing off the people in the know and are willing to help the regular members and see where it leads.

• Agree Agree x 1