Memphis Dealership selling to local customers only

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by chuck, Oct 1, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have been in contact with a Memphis Dealership that wants to sell locally for customers in their area. They have dealer orders for 2 hellcats and 3 Scat Packs. These will be for local customers only. I have had service work done at this Dealer. They have a very good service center. If you are from the Memphis area and are interested in 2016 Hellcat Challenger or a Scat Pack I can help you. This will be local sales only on these cars. In Memphis area . Please PM me and I will help you. I am not working for this dealer in any way but I will help a person that is from this area to get the cars. These cars was ordered on opening day for the 2016. They should be delivered early for the 2016. Please no need to contact me unless you are from this area. I am dealing with the GM and the Owner of the dealership. They have been very honest with me and a great service dept. I am only helping people in this area to get a car nothing for me just trying to help somebody. Just PM me and I will help you .

Chuck

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MattG

MattG Gold Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    way to go Chuck. Wish you luck. A good dealership is hard to find.

Matt

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Yes Sir you are right they care very much about their customers.

I drive over 2 hrs for service work on my Hellcat. I bought my Hellcat in another State and was Welcomed at this Dealership far beyond my expectation . I am only trying to help somebody get a great deal on a Hellcat or a Scat Pack which I think both are hard to get.

Thanks,

Chuck