MEN, LIFE LESSON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jim Hetrick, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Jim Hetrick

Jim Hetrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 40 years with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.
    Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state. During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate downsizing, and he had been let go.
    It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.
    Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than forty years of steady deposits and interest totaling nearly $1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which was worth over $2 million and then informed him that they were one of the largest depositors in the bank.
    She explained that for more than three decades she had 'charged' him for sex, and
    these holdings had multiplied and these were the results of her savings and investments.
    Faced with evidence of cash and investments worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out,
    'If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I would have given you all my business!'
    That's when she shot him.
    You know, sometimes, men just don't know when to keep their mouths shut!
    Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often, but push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LOL, Good story

3. Jim Hetrick

Jim Hetrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This guy was married and his wife told him never look in the top dresser drawer, so for twenty years he never open the top dresser drawer. So one time he was all along in the house and he looked in the drawer, he opens it and there is $5,000.00 dollars and three golf balls. So he goes to his wife and tells her he open the drawer. She gets really mad and runs to the room, he follows her asking whats wrong? Crying she explains that over the years everytime she was unfaithful she would put a golf ball in the drawer. He thinks 20 years three golf balls I can forgive you for your mistakes, but what about the money? She said that simple "everytime I got a dozen I sold them"

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Haha saw this before but still tickles me