merchandise

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by weber86, Dec 23, 2015.

1. weber86

weber86 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My son ordered a Christmas gift on black Friday from HELLCAT HEADQUARTERS 718-373-2972. He did not receive a confirmation, has not received the item but his debit card was charged on 12/8. We tried calling the above number and found that it is out of service. He sent an email to the webpage and has not received a response yet. If no response by the weekend, he will need to dispute the charge with the bank. He was very excited to get this item for his Dad for Christmas...now learning many lessons about ordering things online. Hope someone will respond to him soon and the item will be shipped.

2. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There's another post about this company on this site. I think that someone posted that the
    company has a different phone number on their facebook page that DOES work. I hope that
    this helps. I know how frustrating things like this can be.

Merry Christmas and good luck!

3. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Addition to my last post on this thread. I think that the post I referenced is actually under their
    banner on this site.

4. SRT HC

SRT HC BANNED

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    This is very sad, but I do believe that you will eventually receive the item(s). I ordered a T-shirt from them a while back. I believe it took nearly five weeks.

Their cycle time reminds me, back in the 50's when I was a little boy, and if you sent 3 cereal box tops to Battlecreek, Michigan you would get a small toy in about a month or so.

Someone needs to welcome them into the 21st century, where cycle time expectation is less than a week. And don't mention what Amazon is capable of doing.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  5. Hemi Rocket

Hemi Rocket Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well Weber that certainly does stink... especially for your sun... but for the most part I've had pretty good luck shopping on line. One tip when shopping on line when you go to check out look at the address in the browser that are "https://" vs "http://" the "S" on the end is for a designated safe site. Generally a picture of a "lock" precedes this. Don't ask me what they do to earn that designation but it probably has to do with how the site is set up. I'm not a computer geek but I've been told that by more than one person to watch for the S. Don't give up hope it could be an issue or typo with phone number on the site.

6. Immo

Immo Moparpalooza

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Try
    +1 (530) 435-5707

• Useful Useful x 1