SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Michigan

48K views 425 replies 85 participants last post by  tough45 
#1 ·
I am from Mason and work in Howell Anyone else out there from Michigan/

#48 ·
Wow, looks like there is a few more hellcats around the area, Have those of you in Michigan heard of Detroitareamodernmopar.....We have meets on the weekends when its warm, And Im sure we could set something up to meet and roll through the local cruises, telegraph cruise is late july.. Downriver cruise is late june, early july, and then theres woodward dream cruise, the mother of all cruises, late august.. Hope to see fellow hellcat owners there..

#52 ·
Hey HC1, how's the new ride? i really thought that I would be good on the 2nd allocation but starting to feel I am getting the major di*k around. Had a dealer call me and offer me one but he said no Laguna available. Now I find out Laguna is available after I turned him down. I think he may have bs'd me knowing I would say no. If I don't have a VIN by the end of next month, I think I am out. I really don't need all this BS in my life. I am almost 60 and don't need this

#58 ·
Oh man, b I am really sorry to hear that! I hope you hang in there. This car is really really worth the wait!! I love my car so much. I think the police do to, they seem to be driving by a lot and checking it out!!! o_O I know they can hear me coming and just can't figure out where I am at any given time. LOL It is SOOOOO hard to behave in this car, it wants to cruise at high speeds all the time. I am sending some good car-ma your way...Best wishes and I hope you have a great Holiday!:)

#54 ·
Hold in the bfusion, there are cars out there, Are you hard spend on leather, I'm sure there are a few out there for a few thousand over msrp, Parkway Chrysler has more then anyone, they may have a few sitting around.. And to answer your question, I am enjoying the car , I love the way it sounds when it starts and when your driving....I still have less then 100 miles but I'm taking it out a little today to enjoy it...the only thing that bugs me is the wheels are so much work to clean, I think I will be changing them out or having them coated with something that makes them repel brake dust.

#55 ·
Great idea, do they have a finish that does that? Maybe that's why they did a matte instead of a gloss black. How is the sound system and are you breaking it in according to the book? At this pointe yes, I want the leather. Don't know if it's a principle thing or I want what I want big baby thing. :) The longer it goes the more I think I should be spending the money on more sensible things. I get buyers remorse on most big purchases I make. Very frustrating, you know the feeling well.

#56 ·
I was the same way, I bought mine knowing it was going to sit for a few months, but I knew in my head if I didn't get one know, I would change my mind and never get one, or not get it in time to enjoy the Michigan summer.. the harmon system is great, Sounds awesome, doesn't do as loud as I would of thought, but it may be a setting. the exhaust is to die for.. and yes, I'm doing the break in by the books, been dring around in eco mode until I hit 100 miles

#59 ·
Hi, my name is Dave, and I am a horsepower addict. :)

I am in Troy. Play out of a small shop in Clawson and work for that auto company in Auburn Hills.. :) I build Shelbys on the side.. (shhhhh I know) and look forward to voiding the warranty a day after delivery. :) Me and a few other car guys get together Thursday nights for dinner and bench racing if any one is interested in the metro Detroit area.. we hit Red Coat in Royal Oak, Tilted Kilt in Novi, and hooters in troy.. Douggans.. any where really.

-Dave

#60 ·
Hi, my name is Dave, and I am a horsepower addict. :)

I am in Troy. Play out of a small shop in Clawson and work for that auto company in Auburn Hills.. :) I build Shelbys on the side.. (shhhhh I know) and look forward to voiding the warranty a day after delivery. :) Me and a few other car guys get together Thursday nights for dinner and bench racing if any one is interested in the metro Detroit area.. we hit Red Coat in Royal Oak, Tilted Kilt in Novi, and hooters in troy.. Douggans.. any where really.

-Dave
Are you getting a Hellcat? Please describe what you ordered...hope you love it so much you decide to jump ship and play with more Mopars!!

#65 ·
Hi Everyone I live in White Lake have a new hellcat redline red auto Laguna interior nav and summer tires. I sold my 68 black rr to buy it I also have a 71 hemi orange cuda 5spd I build for my wife so you can see I am a big mopar nut. I consider myself a charter member of Woodward ave so let get together and raise some Helllllllllllllll

#67 ·
#71 ·
Supposedly was 1st in line but haven't heard squat since opening day

#72 ·
I'm in White Lake. Silver Charger on order. D1/VIN for the last 10 days. Those of you in SE Michigan, which dealer did you order from?

#76 ·
It's a scat pack, though... I guess not much is different on the inside.

#80 ·
I understand. I was really impressed with the color, seeing it in person.

#85 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.