Mopar cover

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Appearance' started by My71Gs, Sep 28, 2015.

1. My71Gs

My71Gs Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    image.jpg Anyone have this mopar car cover? I just put it on ma car and I'm not happy. It's not soft at all very tight fitting almost like a wind breaker jacket material? What are your thoughts? Thanks

P.S. It's going back because it was dirty out of the box! Can't put a dirty cover on my cat. Should I get refund or exchange for a new one?

2. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was going to get a cover for the few months mine will be out of commission due to the winter weather but I think I'm going to get a car capsule instead.

3. soundman5000

soundman5000 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just my $.002 and trust me, I have NO experience with good quality covers except what I have researched on the net. I may be wrong but I don't think most of your low to mid grade ( outside grade ) covers will be all that soft, no? I see indoor (no rain) covers made out of soft material.
    Compared to mine, your cover looks to fit great!

I will admit, I use the $29 Budge cover from Walmart to keep the dust off in my garage. For $29 I don't have the best fit but I like it just to help keep the car fresh between washing but I only use it on a clean car, only in the garage. Have noticed NO scratches with mine so far but watching for it.

I wish I had your cover as mine does not have the mirror pockets but I only buy inexpensive, disposable covers as I live at the Beach with lots of sand. If the cover ever hits the floor or get very dirty or damaged, I just trash it.
    Honestly, I like my $29 Budge and see no need for better unless outside in the rain/ wind or if I ever notice a scratch. So far so good as I used on on my Subaru for a year then traded the car. Yes, I took the size 3 cover back and got the bigger one for the cat! Thanks Walmart!

• Like Like x 2