SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Mopar Offers Sneak Peak at SEMA 2014

6K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Rxdetective 
#1 ·
Mopar Offers Sneak Peek At 2014 SEMA Concepts, Includes Viper ACR, Poison Dart R/T

The tunerstravaganza that is the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s annual show (SEMA) will soon be upon us, running November 4-7 in Las Vegas. Among the first of the major manufacturers to preview its full onslaught for the show, Chrysler today gives us a sneak peek at several concept vehicles, including examples from Chrysler, Dodge, Ram
, Jeep, and Fiat.

Filling a huge 15,345-square-foot exhibit in the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Chrysler display will house numerous enhancements to a large segment of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles brand portfolio performed by Mopar.

Thus far, no details on the vehicles themselves have been released, but the vehicles to show off modifications from Mopar include the Poison Dart R/T Concept, Viper ACR Concept, Challenger T/A Concept, Fiat Abarth Scorpion, Chrysler 200S Mopar Concept, Dodge Charger Mopar Concept, Fiat 500L Custom, Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Frostbite, Renegade Limited Rip Tide, Ram ProMaster, and Ram 2500 Outdoorsman.

The Poison Dart R/T Concept, Challenger T/A Concept, Fiat Abarth Scorpion, and, naturally, the Viper ACR Concept should all hold a great deal of interest for the enthusiast—particularly if any of the concepts nod toward future production variants.

Stay tuned for more details during our coverage of the SEMA show November 4-7.

Source Motor Authority

Orange Light Yellow Automotive lighting Lighting
Automotive design Arm Design Furniture Room
Red Automotive design Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive design
Automotive design Blue Neon Light Purple
Automotive design Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting
Blue Car Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior
Blue Automotive design Automotive tire Tire Car
Vehicle Motor vehicle Black Automotive design Automotive exterior
Vehicle Vehicle door Transport Car Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Motor vehicle

See less See more
#10 ·
Yeah that's probably true but SEMA is the aftermarket mecca for tuners. I would have wanted to see what tweaks Lingenfelter, Hennessy or Diablosport would do to enhance performance. A few of my best buds are going so I'm sure they'll take a few pics of any Hellcat that got tuned.

#13 ·
Thanks HCDC, you continue to do a great job for this website with info and opinions! Keep up the good work. Maybe the good Karma will get you your Cat sooner! In writing this I just thought , "I hate cats and always have" I can't believe that my favorite car I have ever owned is going to a Hell Cat. Go figure:confused::confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.