SRT Hellcat Forum banner

My bright white HC Challenger

19K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  Himmelkat 
#1 ·
here are the pics of my hellcat finally complete with black hood, mud flaps, de-lettered and decals.
Some great ideas from the folks here.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car White
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Bumper

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm not a fan of white, normally, but I gotta admit with the changes you've made, that 'cat looks wicked. I love it!

#10 ·
So, you like the rear plate? Just not front ones, why?
I think cars look better without any plates, but always assumed people used them as required by local statutes to avoid unnecessary interactions with law enforcement.

#6 ·
looks good...white is a very plain color and it need that extra stripe in the back....ive owned bright white, so i know when its clean its so bright that its almost a high impact color look.....and the extra black you added makes that white pop even more.....all good choices!

i like the Dodge letters you took off....to me its what makes the back end look retro....put them back on please!

#7 ·
Car looks great. One suggestion, tint the marker lights.

#8 ·
Thx guys!! Yes white needs something for contrast. Defenitely a sleeper when all white. But looks bolder and stonger now.
Huggytree love the retro look of the whole car but the dodge letters on the back, IMHO look cheap, and didn't really like them. Will put something else back there in the near furture. To each their own and whatever makes them happy.

#9 ·
[QUOTE="Sublimecat, Car looks great. One suggestion, tint the marker lights.[/QUOTE]

Thx not a bad idea. Not sure about the leagalities of that. But the rears in red I want to keep that way to tie into the red brake calipers and red SRT letters on the back and front.

#16 ·
I like everything you've done with your car. Great job. The Hellcats on the 1/4's are just right. :D

#13 ·
#15 ·
How did you color the SRT logo on the grille

#18 ·
havent had a front plate on any of my special cars for 5 years now.....been pulled over 1x for a minor thing(not speeding and just got a warning)...never mentioned the front plate.....most 'specialty' cars dont have front plates....i will gladly pay the fine and keep my front plates off.....

the only neg to white is rail dust...every spring i always had rust flakes on my back bumper.....clay bar them.....white shows no swirls and pops when clean....

id also look into smoking the side markers to add more black

#27 ·
Big fan of the white cars, looks awesome love the black or satin hood nice choice. Is the hood factory or warped ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.