My car runs great and I get good customer service from my dealership!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by MoparPhil, Jun 6, 2015.

1. MoparPhil

MoparPhil Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It’s good when people post up issues they have with their cars. It gives us a heads up as to possible issues to watch for and we can share solutions to the problem. However, sometimes posting these things on the internet makes them seem chronic and a lot more common than they really are. Sometimes we seem to forget that most problems only happen to a fraction of the cars out there. Some “carpocondriacs” freak out over the tiniest thing. Others can be overly anal and have unreasonable expectations. For every problem there are normally thousands of cars that run perfectly. No one hardly ever posts anything when their car is running and performing as designed or when they receive good service at their dealership. So, this is a thread for all of the rest of us who are happy with our cars.

My car runs great! My paint looks great! My stereo sounds great! My hemi tick is normal! I don’t worry about getting water in my intake! My fuel rail was fixed under warranty in just a few minutes. My skip shift never actuates because I shift after reaching 20 mph! I don’t have any rattles! My clutch works like it should! I don’t smell anymore coolant than should be expected from a high performance engine running coolant through a supercharger! My engine doesn’t use more oil than a high performance engine should (The old Hemis used a quart every thousand miles or so.)! I’ve had my service manager for ten years! He’s great and has become a good friend! He raced a 7 second dragster and gets the whole performance thing!

So, post here if your happy with your car. Or, if you have a good service department at your dealership. No whining or complaining allowed here - only positive stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. cruizinrc

cruizinrc HCC New Jersey State President Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So far I'm really really happy but only have had car 2 weeks and 375 miles on her
    Very few things not perfect but that's me being anal
    Still have a shit eating grin from first sight of seeing my car and my name on window sticker
    Want to drive it everywhere but to anal to do it and weather not being perfect

• Like Like x 3
  3. RoRo

RoRo VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What is a hemi tick?
    My car has been great and found 1 issue after 650 miles in..... a paint nib. For a production car that's pretty miraculous and if that's my only problem in life then I'm truly winning
    20150515_080759_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    see the nib under the clear bra 6 inches to the left of the light reflection? If I would have seen it upon delivery I still would have accepted the car lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. MoparPhil

MoparPhil Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The hemi tick is valve train noise that freaked out a lot of owners who never heard anything like that before. I guess they thought all those moving parts should be completely silent. You think like me, a small paint flaw is pretty minor and not enough reason to get one's panties in a bunch.

5. RoRo

RoRo VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ahh I guess I'm hemi tickless or can't decipher that sound. The paint issue is very minor and something like that should maybe be expected. I know this is a production car and not a hand made supercar so it's understandable how small things can get through the manufacturing process

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Augdog1964

Augdog1964 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Love mine, great dealership, about 70 days from order to delivery...

• Like Like x 1
  7. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No problems here 1200 miles right now. One very slight paint flaw no big deal. runs great does not burn oil had 1 oil change at 500 miles.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rogarth

Rogarth Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I've had my car for just two days now, and I can't get enough of the awesome sounds coming from it. The HK audio is decently good, the sunroof has seen plenty of action now, and the ride is soooooo good in comfort! (I can't wait to feel the cat stretch it's legs once I pass break-in)

Dealership is great too, everything I asked for they did, and I couldn't have asked for a more attentive sales and service team.

• Like Like x 2
  9. MrBigKid

MrBigKid BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'll chime in. :D

My car isn't perfect. It has both blemishes and issues. All of which are fixable or livable in my opinion. Overall this is the best car I have ever owned and the value to price ratio is most certainly well into the positive side. It also is the funnest to drive!
    Love it. Live it. Drive it.

Another plus with this car is the service Dept I use. They respect the car, they respect me, and I always feel like I recieve special accommodation and extra care. This is surprising given that I would never buy a car at either of their dealerships.

I've had my share of bad luck with this car but it hasn't diminished my happiness. Wish everyone had the same fortune.

• Like Like x 1
  10. gts_2001

gts_2001 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have no complaints or issues with my car. With as complex as all cars have become, I doubt if there's any manufacturer that can consistently deliver "perfect" cars, no matter how much they may cost or where they're built. As in any endeavor, whether it's business, politics, personal relationships, etc., you can't please all of the people all of the time. Some people just like (or need) to whine more than others. If that helps to derive some satisfaction, then that's their prerogative. In general, however, when you read all of the posts, it doesn't seem like it plays well with the majority of people who are actually driving their Hellcats. Just an observation and opinion. :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Y'all have radios in your Hellcats?

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dante is great! I had a few dust blemishes under the clear coat, but I had them wet sanded out and you cannot tell they were ever there (got it done when I had the spoiler removed and painted the color of the car prior to my stripe kit installed ... btw, the local collision center I used did not charge me for the sand and buff to remove the dust specks). For me, at least, the paint flaws were a quick, easy fix.

My dealership, New and Used Chrysler Dodge Jeep and RAM Dealership in Statesboro Georgia Chrysler Dodge-Jeep Serving Metter Pembroke Swainsboro Sylvania , is great ... from the sales staff, to the service department.

Was my ordering experience flawless? No, not at all .. .but after joining HellCat.org and seeing what our other forum members have been going through, I have no complaints.

April

• Like Like x 4
  13. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well said Naughty She Devil. I do like your past post and photo where you painted the rear spoiler the same color as Dante.:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks muchly!

April

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mopar707

Mopar707 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Car is flawless and is freaking amazing to drive at 850 miles.

• Like Like x 2