My dealer couldn't get Plum Crazy order for Hellcat but could for 392

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT 392' started by ChargerChallenger, Sep 16, 2015.

1. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    image.jpg I stopped by the dealership today to order a Plum Crazy Hellcat and no go. I ordered a Plum Crazy SRT no problem. The order sheet build would not allow Plum Crazy?
    Has anyone else experienced this? Dealer has on order 2 Hellcats no problem Red and White. He claims he tried yesterday to order the Plum Crazy for me but could not get the color. And claims his allocation is up for now.
    If you got the Plum Crazy Hellcat order I'd say u have a rare car and have to wonder if they will open up Plum Crazy again in a month or so?
    Any thoughts out there other than on Monday all the Plum Crazy orders was overload and they are not allowing any more Hellcat Plum Crazy?

2. sgoyal

sgoyal Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If your dealer put the order yesterday (since it was the last day) and car is in not in D1 status then he wanna talk to his regional mgr to find out about plum crazy.

3. hellcat#11

hellcat#11 Rookie Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Does anyone know the cut off date to order a Hellcat in plum crazy? I thought it was in December. A dealership five minutes from my house has one and it is sold,it's being shipped to Texas.

4. CAR BUFF

CAR BUFF Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It was posted here that it will run till the end of January.Also it can be ordered with carbon racing stripes.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016