SRT Hellcat Forum banner

My dream car used to be a Ferrari until I saw the Hellcat news...

3K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  greenwithenvy 
#1 ·
Who else agrees that the Hellcat is their dream car?

I'm sure some are so rich this is their spare car but for me I put my life savings into this baby and its the best car I've ever owned :)

#10 ·
Heck yeah! Everyday it gives me goose bumps lol
Same here! Very excited about this!
haha im still super excited!!
My imagination wasn't even good enough to dream up this car! It has exceeded every one of my goals for a car. I have always missed my 69 Camaro and wanted an old school Mopar since I was converted several years ago. Along comes the stories about the Hellcat and I was drooling all over thinking how amazing it would be to have a car like that and thinking that it will be totally out of my price range. Then, BAM!! Pricing comes out and I am chomping at the bit waiting for my dealer to take my order! I was showing my car to someone today and telling them again, this car has exceeded every expectation I could have had for what my dream car was. Every morning when I open the door to the garage and see my baby sitting there, I get a giant smile and realize that its ALLLLLL MINE!!!:D
LOL everyday I see my cat in the garage I feel a sense of accomplishment and proudness. None in my immediate family could ever own such a magnificent piece of art machinery
Mine is a Bugatti Veyron

If i cash in my stocks it's doable than I'm flat broke
nuuuuuuu Bugatti nuuuuuu :D
The Challenger Hellcat is my 3rd mid-life crisis. The first was an '02 Chrysler Prowler. The 2nd was a '91 Lambo Diablo.
big baller!
Regardless of where anyone here is financially, one has to have at least reached a certain level of success in order to become a player. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge and appreciate that pinnacle of ownership of the car and all that it has to offer is a fool! You're damned right, it is a dream car! Ya dun good, HCDC!
Thanks GTS! Perfectly said!! Not just anyone can roll up on this bad boy. I'm so grateful Dodge Chrysler SRT came together and figured the blue prints for the hellcat

#3 ·
Same here! Very excited about this!

Reactions: Carnage
#4 ·

I'm sure some are so rich this is their spare car but for me I put my life savings into this baby and its the best car I've ever owned :)
My imagination wasn't even good enough to dream up this car! It has exceeded every one of my goals for a car. I have always missed my 69 Camaro and wanted an old school Mopar since I was converted several years ago. Along comes the stories about the Hellcat and I was drooling all over thinking how amazing it would be to have a car like that and thinking that it will be totally out of my price range. Then, BAM!! Pricing comes out and I am chomping at the bit waiting for my dealer to take my order! I was showing my car to someone today and telling them again, this car has exceeded every expectation I could have had for what my dream car was. Every morning when I open the door to the garage and see my baby sitting there, I get a giant smile and realize that its ALLLLLL MINE!!!:D

This post has been deleted
#5 ·

Regardless of where anyone here is financially, one has to have at least reached a certain level of success in order to become a player. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge and appreciate that pinnacle of ownership of the car and all that it has to offer is a fool! You're damned right, it is a dream car! Ya dun good, HCDC!

#11 ·
I hope it is HCDC whenever it gets built. I feel like a kid again looking up how it works and what I'm going to do to it.

#12 ·
B5 you know I totally feel what you are saying. It's like this car was meant to be in our blood coursing through our veins. Even after my incident with my hellcat in repair shop I saw it again sat in it and I forgot the additional 5 weeks of waiting immediately. Goose bumps and spine tingling all over again.

#15 ·
I detest new cars, probably have for the past 10 years plus. I hate their nanny state electronics, their interference as to how I want to drive my car, their electronic steering the move to hybrid and the fact that they all look alike. Just not individual.
The Mustang and the Camaro look like transformer toys.
Then bang back in June last year I stumbled across the Challenger Hellcat. It blew me away. I called the missus to take a look. Wow she said you got to get one of those. If I like it can I get one in red. Mine will be pitch black. I've had a deposit in since August but still only a VON.

#19 ·
Your missus is a good woman
32 years of living with a petrolhead has rubbed off on her.
I have driven the Veyron and a few other supercars. The Veyron is in a league of its own. If I won the euro millions I would have two. One for me and one for the missus. But in truth you need to be living in Germany with the autobahn. I have never driven another car at 200mph that feels like a breeze. An incredible piece of engineering wizardry.

#20 ·
32 years of living with a petrolhead has rubbed off on her.
I have driven the Veyron and a few other supercars. The Veyron is in a league of its own. If I won the euro millions I would have two. One for me and one for the missus. But in truth you need to be living in Germany with the autobahn. I have never driven another car at 200mph that feels like a breeze. An incredible piece of engineering wizardry.
Remember its made by Volkswagen

#21 ·

He'll I went from a 2001 Tahoe to this!! I freaking love it ...now my wife can't stay out of it..so that bothers me because she got an enclave last year

#24 ·
I took my wife and 31 year old daughter to brunch on Sunday and parked next to a Lamborghini Diablo. My daughter kept saying what a cool car that was until I told her my car was faster. She couldn't believe my green dodge was faster than this awesome looking exotic super car.

Yep, the Hellcat is one bad ass super car that will create commotion everywhere it goes, moving or not......

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.