My hellcat drew some attention at cinco ranch la Centerra

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Carnage, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My fiancé was planning to go to Dish Society healthy eating restaurant this evening which was suppose to open tonight for a soft opening.

I dressed up a bit which I hardly ever ever do then took her there and as I parked there were about 15 people walking by pointing fingers and talking about our hellcat.

A couple walked up to us and said hey is that your hellcat? I said yes, they said very nice ride man my coworker has a red hellcat too and lives around here. I said oh really? Cool man.

Then we walked to Dish Society and they had a sign out front stating that they moved the soft opening to tomorrow.

We were disappointed and decided to drive the hellcat further into the La Centerra town center and more people were staring at our ride as I finally decided to park in front of Trader Joe's.

I took my fiancé to Zoë's Kitchen restaurant and while we sat in and ate apparently a few more couples checked out our hellcat and when we left we went into Trader Joe's grocery store and the manager noticed my fiancé and I and greeted us.

Moving along the fruit and vegetable section a guy named Erik struck up a Mopar conversation and saw my SRT Hellcat hat and said hey are you the guy with the Hellcat parked outside? I said yeah, he made this sound and face like it was paradise and heaven all mixed together like when we eat some really good food or dessert.

We talked about chargers and challengers and his bug eyed car year 2003 and over 100,000 miles.

He said hey you need to go and talk to Sebastion the guy in the red shirt working the cashiers cause he was oogling over your hellcat for a while and was going crazy about it. I said sure and we introduced each other's names.

We went to checkout and the cashier kept looking for us and he wanted us to check out in his cashier lane. I asked if he wanted to check out the hellcat and he said oh heck yeah I wasnt sure if I should ask you that. When we were done he volunteered to carry our grocery bags to our Hellcat.

I pulled the hellcat to the front and rev'ed it up 3 times and he was blown away. A few People who were walking by started to stare and come a little closer to see what the loud exhaust car noise is about. I let Sebastion touch and feel the laguna leather sepia and see the custom embroidery work and he was like OMG..

Then I popped the hood and he was blown away by the engine bay lookin so clean and detailed and the supercharger. Right when I told him where the intake was the manager stepped up right next to my car engine bay and said hey I know you're having fun but we got a line backed up inside and so Sebastion ran back inside and I closed the hood and hurried and left.

Man so much attention in 1.5hrs I felt like I went to a mini self made car show.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Need to go back and give Sebastion a ride man

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Funny you said that, Erik said are you guys gonna stop by here more often? I said oh yeah now that this location is open. I'll be sure to take Sebastion for a ride when the time is right. The manager seems a bit uh strict to say the least haha

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hattrick

Hattrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Alarm went off this morning, peered into the garage, still no Hellcat, went back to bed.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    :(

April

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry man! Gotta share stories. When you get yours make sure you share tons of them each day!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. BossHawg

BossHawg Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So you dressing up a little involved a SRT Hellcat hat? Lol. You have to go back and give that guy a ride!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LOL I had a dress shirt and shoes and nice skinny jeans for the big boy on.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Hell-Bent

Hell-Bent Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great story....I feel like no one knows what the H a HC is where I am from. Probably get more attention with a big azz Combine. ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I haven't even seen a Hellcat in person yet, believe it or not

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks HB, I think it depends on what area. Some areas down here have no clue what a hellcat is lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Now your impeding work flow. Tammie goes home early sick (LOL), you two alone are going to cause CPI to raise:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    TIG if you were here I'd show you at a meetup when time permitted

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What the heck lol

15. Hell-Bent

Hell-Bent Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    "Cause CPI to raise" - that's whats she said.

• Funny Funny x 2