My hellcat

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Jul 29, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just love my hellcat I got it July 7 so I have had it a month I got 800 miles on it . This car was broke in right . I know everybody dont read the manual completely I did read most of it that was about my M6 . I have had no problems so far with anything . I always check my oil and other fluids before I drive it and after I drive it sometimes in the middle of my trip. I been on this forum since June and I'm on this forum every day reading about different things . This forum has got so much info on it which is great and when a person has a problem with anything about there hellcat they are many people that give advice and there opinion on what should be done . They are so many people that would be lost if this forum wasn't here to help them with there problems. I know some people had problems with there orders and was able to get help here about there orders some had radiator problems . Well I'm not going to list these things but every one of these problems that was listed here got some info on what to do to help them . I was reading a thread yesterday about a person that listed everything that was wrong with the hellcat all negitive really made the hair stand up on the back of my neck when they was braging about the vette and cutting the hellcat and listing every issue that the hellcat had . I didnt like it atall I'm not going to give negitive comment about there vette but dont come on this sight and look at some issues that people have had with the hellcat . These things that was listed got many people on this forum to give good advice to help them. This forum is like no other. If you have a problem there is a fix and you will get the info on this forum. But if you are just comming to this sight to down the hellcat some of us are going to give you hell. The person with the vette got all the info off this sight and listed all the bad . We on this sight have lots of great things to say about there hellcat and are very proud to own one. This sight did give info to help people find out when they would recieve there car and where it was at the time they was looking for it. I do feel bad for the people that had trouble getting there car and those that didnt and want get the 2015 but they was able to get info on this forum . Just dont want people like the person with vette or buying one to cut down our great hellcats. And use the info from our forum to use. The vette is a nice car with a nice price to go with it and I'm sure want get the info about it like we can with our hellcat. Thanks to this forum I feel great about buying it and it is a great car . But I know if I do have a problem I got many people to help me . I would like to thank the people in this forum for helping so many people . This info is free and very helpful . So dont come on this forum and talk bad about our hellcats we will set you straight

• Like Like x 3
  2. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We all help each other like friends should thanks my friend

3. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This forum is like an extended family, and just like every family, you have a few screw balls, and nut jobs, and people that are very voice full...

4. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes you are right thanks

• Like Like x 1