SRT Hellcat Forum banner

My new Destroyer Grey Hellcat came

38K views 67 replies 57 participants last post by  F8thful 
#1 ·
This week. Love it!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it! That color would look great with some black stripes I bet.

Congrats and happy Hellcating.

#5 ·
Nice. What is your opinion on the appearance of the wheels? I'm not feeling the look from a photo, but might like it, or at least grow to like it after actually seeing the 2017's up close and personal.

#13 ·
Maybe it's just me, but when I see that shade of grey, I see not much shine or gloss. More satin or matte.

Maybe it's living too close to Mayport, FL (Naval base)

#21 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum from upstate New York.

I love that new color destroyer grey, hot color. It will be destroying A lot of vettes and stangs

One of the best of the new colors. I love it I hioento enjoy your beautiful new car

I am super proud to know someone who's owns one. Awesone ride brother

#23 ·
That's an awesome color! Enjoy it!

#24 ·
Man that is a great color! I love what Dodge is doing, they just keep hitting home runs with these cars...well except for the 2017 wheels.

Reminds me of my 2009 Torred SRT8, I swear at night, it had the same look, the SRT8 looked flat orange at night.

#28 ·
Dang that color owns!!!
So much more awesome than the hey look at me colors!!
Subdued is good, let the performance do the talking!!
The wheels are sick too. I like them as good as the earlier ones, it's a nice change.
I would fully paint the calipers a different color with that setup though. IMHO they look off balance, I may paint mine, theres no need to advertise my brake caliper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.