Myrtle Beach Mopar week

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Riverat, Aug 10, 2015.

?

Are you Goin

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Riverat

Riverat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello All hellcaters. I am new too this starting thread thing so bare with me. I have a quick question for all people who might attend. Might anyone give rides in there hellcats to let those of us who cant buy one quite yet for a spin around the town in their hellcat. I know this is a big thing to ask. I only ask cause I am 15 and dont got the money to buy a hellcat anytime soon and I am the big hellcat fan of my house. My Twin loves 2015 5.0, middle brother loves 2015 z06, and littlest loves the 2014 z28. I LOVE hellcats. And dream of owning one sometime. And am true to mopar family with my 1st car of a 1987 ram w150 318. So I just had the idea run through the mind. Not to mention my dad was thinking about trading a focus st for a hellcat charger. So just food for thought, and would like to here a few answers.....maybe a chance to change the ford and GM fanboys in my house.

THANKS EVERYONE AND HAPPY HELLCATING!!
    Joshua Johnson

2. ljaviation

ljaviation Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If I can get done what I need to, I would like to get down there Thursday night and do Friday and Saturday. I wanted to do the track day Wednesday, but that's not going to happen.

L J

3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wish that I could attend, but events are conspiring against me. I will be thinking of you all, and hope that you have safe travels and a fun time!

April

4. Riverat

Riverat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks April we all at the show will be wishing for you to be there with us! Sorry you cant make it. :oops:

5. Riverat

Riverat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hope to see you Saturday then man!! I'll keep a eye for the white Hellcat:D

6. ljaviation

ljaviation Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Riverrat,
    Hoping to be there. Work is first. I have Tri Ivory. are you running Tri Ivory or Brilliant White. I've been to to the River Rat Cafe more than once over the years. I know there is no shenanigans there, but, I may lose my mind for a minute or two.;)