need help finding msrp dealers on west coast

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by rick arrieta, Aug 1, 2015.

1. rick arrieta

rick arrieta Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello all, I'm trying to find dealers on the west coast that are willing to sell at msrp.
    probably from Utah, west. prefer Orrgon, Nevada, Arizona. any help would be appreciated. I am in California, but I don.t know if one exsist. Thanks Rick

2. william

william Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    White Ivory Tri Coat Challenger available. M6, Black Laguna Leather, Nav....Call Wayne Vigil at 209-251-5575. Lodi CDJR, Lodi CA. Contact Wayne for all the details. There is a car out there for someone. Negotiate your own deal. Tell him your a Forum Member. He is fair and honest. I bought mine from him. I got a great deal, on a great car, from a great Dealership. He has sold several to forum members. Ask for the Forum Member discount (no such thing). But try it anyway. He will deal with you. He said the price is 64,980. Good luck.........

3. equake

equake Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  4. rick arrieta

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    thank you
    William for the tip on the Lodi car, but I noticed that I wasn't exactly clear on what I am looking for. I ordered day one and got cancelled, so I am looking to order a 2016 and get on the list from a dealer selling at msrp. thanks for the info on Dave Smith. I had known about him before I decided to go with BF, but at the time, well you know what has happened. Do you know how many cars Dave got this year? He might still have a long list. I'll check it out tomorrow, Thanks again Rick

5. MoparRules

MoparRules Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You could try my dealer for a 2016 at a great price. Ask for Jay or Jeff at Santa Maria Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge at 805-925-9545. I was the first to order a 2015 from them, so please tell them Jason sent you. They should hook you up. :)

6. Redboots

Redboots Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have one on pre-order from Doug Smith in American Fork, Utah. I may be cancelling it because they are going to build my 2015. It's at MSRP and no hassles.

7. rick arrieta

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks, do you know how many cars he got for 2015, is there a long list for 2016 yet? Rick

8. Redboots

Redboots Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They delivered 6 cars. I'm number 5 on the MY16 list. If they double the allocations, that should put it in the first allocation.