SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Negative Camber on front wheels

11K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Srt8u 
#1 ·
My challenger hellcat after a month and two weeks has Negative Camber on front wheels.

Is anyone experience this on the hellcat?

#2 ·
What are the Hellcat alignment specs and what is are your readings? Negative camber will give you more corning grip but it's all meaningless unless you look at the factory specification vs. actual readings from your car.

If anyone has the alignment specs. it would make a nice WIKI article.... I'll even volunteer to put it out there if needed. I just don't have the specs.

#6 ·
Sounds like the springs are settling??? That is not normal on other new cars. Lots of weight under the hood.

#11 ·
Factory spec calls for negative camber and is normal as SRT intends these cars to be driven on road courses too, not just in a straight line. If you only care about straight line performance then remove the negative camber.

#13 ·
Negative camber was a big deal back in 2011 when Ralphy McGilles brought the Green with Envy car to Motoman for that super long video way-back-when.

He specifically mentions how they added quite a bit of negative camber for handling purposes. Don't know that I would be alarmed in the slightest by this.

Reactions: 630
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.