New allocations today

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by badash, Apr 7, 2015.

1. badash

badash Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well boys and girls. I wrote Tim K a email a couple weeks ago letting them know that I had some frustrations. Jeff (FCA )replied and said that April 7th is when the new allocations hit. Lets hope some of you guys get Vin today, And yes..... I would like mine as well. good luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Jeff from FCA no longer replies to my emails asking what's going on with my 9/9 order. So take it as him patting you on the back while he walks back to your place in von hell.

3. Hellcat707

Hellcat707 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That would be fantastic! Let's see what happens.

4. badash

badash Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

I would bet that you are right, I just got to stay positive...... But I'm not a fool either, this will be my last month waiting for this car. I did my homework and found a good dealer,wrote the letter, and yet I still do not have a car. One of the guys that ordered after me has his vin. I know that it b/c he has a stick car but it really means jack sh@t to me. If they can put the auto in a charger they can put it in the challenger. I know its a pie in the sky dream. But we well see. good luck to everyone.;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Deputydog

Deputydog Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hoping you get the call today Ash!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think you mean "stabbing" you in the back while he walks back to your place in von hell...

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Lurch251

Lurch251 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good luck to everyone!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Good luck let me know

9. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Same thing here. email to Tim K. which was eventually responded to by Jeff D.

Answers only opened more questions and he never answered any direct questions and I had a few that were certainly addressable by FCA. Jeff just kicked the can down the road and put a double lock on the gates to VON HELL.

I did circle my feedback on the exchanges back to Tim K's email box. Nothing heard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just got a response, from said person, I didn't like the respons , along with each mail and their constant typos of dealer vs dealers.

I can't show his email, but I can share my response. Enough with the vague mystery allotment crap. If he had been designated as the mouth piece to respond to everyones emails and questions, then I guess I will just stop just asking about my order and start writing back what I want to say to whoever he is speaking for.

========••=•••

This is Denis Jr, the other email was from my father. He is also the one that spoke with you and others on the phone in the beginning of February.

Few things I want to write about.

There seems to be a reoccurring typo in each email from you. That would be stating "dealer with too many orders". I believe you mean dealers, plural with an s.

I believe "Dealer" didn't take more orders than could be sold, the truth is more orders were placed than FCA is willing to give "dealer". "Dealer" has sold orders, unlike the all the cars sitting on showroom floors with 10-30k markups which number more than what was ordered. Search cars.com . So I think the community sees it as "dealer" is able to move sold orders quickly and didn't submit "more than they could sell". FCA is just not fulfilling the orders.

I can go on Allpar right now and link a document, written in January, that says "..dealers may order as many Hellcats as they wish.." which was released by FCA. This is after they had already said they were overloaded with orders.

The CEO said in September he would build the cars if we ordered them. Build to demand, if I remember correctly. Yet I see old orders ignored and people placing orders in this calendar year, and already taking delivery.

If the 9/9 orders and the others on the large list of enthusiasts with VONs, just on Hellcat.org alone, are to be either ignored or accepted by the "Executive Committee", then maybe they should tell the people waiting exactly that. I know I've emailed certain people at FCA and have gotten no response, while other get emails and phone calls.

This is going into the 8th month for those of us with 9/9/14 orders. How long does the "Executive Committee" expect us to wait with no real answers, except for continually waiting for allocation periods each month to see if they've been "selected" to be able to purchase a car ordered 8-10 months ago.

Have my unanswered emails been forwarded to said committee? Will this be forwarded as well? Is the committee reading Hellcat.org with it's large list of enthusiasts waiting with sold orders and seeing how they are getting aggravated with how this is all being handled? There seems to be a course correction each month, and the months are running out at this point.

Den X XXXXXX
    aka "TIGwelder"

Cape Coral FL
    VON 32237404 9/9/14 9:48am

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    And I was told second Tuesday of the month of April for allocations. So the 14th I guess.

Here's what will happen for 9/9 orders. Break out the K-Y

12. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    RS posted no new D1 assignments for 4/7

13. ResumeSpeed

ResumeSpeed Platinum Member Agent 707

Donate to this user:
    Donate money to this user
    Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    April 9th.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 4
  14. Tazman

Tazman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Jeff is full of it, as is the folks that answer the phone at SRT. (I just got off the phone with them)

If you have a VON... they just keep saying "talk to your dealer... they know why they have or have not any allocation".

And the small dealer that sold orders at MSRP are going to say.... "the bigger dealer 30 miles up the road in a more populated city sold 5x the cars so they got the allocation, but they mark theirs up 20k" (And they're selling them)

It's all Bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. Hugh Jorgan

Hugh Jorgan Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

That's what my dealer just told me.