SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Black Charger HC At Dealership In Southern California

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Profezzor X 
#1 ·
i was at the dealership getting a part today and saw a new black Charger HC being placed on the sales floor for sale. If anyone wants a Charger HC in Southern California, you might try calling the Commrrcial Fleet Manager Mark who has sold me my cars and is a great guy (818) 481 2425. I was in a hurry so did not see the particulars of the car.

#3 ·
It is Shaver. I think the car was ordered, but the person reportedly did not pick it up. I am also told it has 9 miles on it, and never been titled. I am told it was registered as in-service with FCA based on the deal that reportedly did not happen. The phone # for the Commercial Feet Manager Mark also can be used to text. Mark is a nice guy who has been selling vehicles for over 40 years. Good luck.

#4 ·
I use to work down the street from Shaver and would visit them when they were facing the 101, opposite from where they are now. And just two months ago I visited them to see the B5 Charger they had, and if I could place an order through them. They told me they'd automatically add on a $20k ADM, and there's no chance I'd be able to get a Charger HC for MSRP. Needless to say, I laughed, put my kids back in the car, and drove away. If Shaver still has that Hellcat Charger you're talking about, chances are they've added their ADM by now... And in a rich town like Thousand Oaks, I'm sure someone would probably pay it, if they already haven't done so.

Oh and by the way, do you remember the additional options it had? I'm in the market for pitch black with red interior and seatbelts, and black wheels.

#5 ·
As I recall, the car is Phantom Black with Black Laguna leather. I am sure Mark can supply further detail. I cannot remember the exact asking price, but have a firm memory that it was not some stratospheric amount over MSRP, which left me with the opinion that a good deal could be made. The owners have always been great for me to deal with even with my HC. I realize results may vary.
It is interesting that you mentioned wanting to see a B5 Charger at that dealership a few months ago because my B5 Charger HC arrived there in that timeframe.

#8 ·
How funny. It probably was yours i went to see in person. I checked the dodge inventory website daily, and i recall a B5 at Shaver for a while. I finally decided to show up on a saturday morning, and the salesman said it was picked up a few days earlier. That Wednesday or Thursday. I had no intentions on buying it, nor did i know it was a sold order. Dodge doesn't list that information on their inventory website, but they should so people like me don't get a false impression on if its for sale or not.

There are a few more local dealers i can go through that won't charge me more than MSRP for a Charger Hellcat, so I'll try them. For me, it's a matter of which color to choose. Can i live with getting another black paint car, or can i live with being seen driving a purple car (PCP) in LA for a couple of decades.

#7 ·
I think there is a lot to be said for having an established sales relationship with a dealership or employee. At the end of the day, the dealership wants to make money, receive more allocation to make more money and move cars out the door as completed sales. So sometimes surrounding circumstances help the art of the deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.