New Build and Price software up......includes satin hood on car

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by bolivarshagnasty, Jan 14, 2015.

1. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just went to look at my options should the satin hood be pulled for this year. Lo and behold, new build site with different style options, including the picture of the Hellcat in any color WITH the satin hood option. Head scratcher for sure, but also no brass monkey wheels as an option. HELLO, who's running this show around here???????????????????

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Funny ... yet so incredibly sad.

April

• Like Like x 1
  3. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nobody would believe this ordering system, yet, it IS just that sketchy! I was with a Dodge dealership GM just night before last, actually looking at the screen, and when I picked black/ruby seats, with a Phantom Black automatic, the option for red seats belts wasn't available. BUT, if the tranny was changed to a 6-speed, then suddenly the red belts became available for with the red/black interior! Who knew that us manual-trans fans were renowned for 'seeing red'!!!
    (And note, the brass monkey wheels WERE available, with either transmission choice!)

4. LelandJim

LelandJim Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I ordered black/ruby seats and red seat belts were a mandatory purchase..no way to delete... I am ok with it and car is built but in inspection- Q/C purgatory.
    Automatic FYI.

• Like Like x 1